Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Suteki Tantei Labyrinth



Haik haik! Gather round, peeps of the world, as I tell you the tale of the new anime my sister let me buy!! Mwahaha, I had permission for this, beat that! :P 

Anyways, this anime is called Suteki Tantei Labyrinth. I would tell you the meaning, but I only know Suteki means Great. I don't know about "Tantei", and of course, Labyrinth is an English word, so you can check that up in the dictionary. 

This anime revolves around the golden haired boy named Hyuuga Mayuki. He's an intelligent boy with the knack of solving mysteries. However, this is not only because he is smart that he knows the problems to all police cases. It's because he has a special insight power that lets the truth be revealed. It is a power not seen by the eye or heard by the ear.

During this anime, we can really capture reality and fantasy. Although some really unbelievable things happen as well, it actually makes you think for real and find out what really is happening before the truth is finally revealed.

Apart from that, this anime's boy is so CUTE! He plays the violin and he's really nice to people. He lives alone with his butler, Seiran and maid, Hatsumi. When he goes to school, there are two people who are always at him (meaning they like him) who are Minori and Yayako. It's really interesting, actually.

If you're bored and have nothing to do, you can try your best finding this on the net, but I'll tell you this, it's not found on Youtube. I bought the CD for this, so you can do the same.

I shall blog about today's events in the next post!

Hyuga Mayuki *Sawashiro Miyuki*
- Shinku (Rozen Maiden)
- Cassandra Jill Warlock (Black Blood Brothers)
- Aruru (Utawarerumono)
- Kujyou Kazune (Kamichama Karin)
- Lag Seeing (Letter Bee)
- Ayane Yano (Kimi ni Todoke)
- Dalian (Dantalian no Shoka)
- Cordelia Gallo (Gosick)

Ciao!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: