Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Questions and My Answers...

For the "How Sarcastic Are You, Really" Quiz:

1. You just smashed your hand in a door. Someone asks if you're okay. You say...

A. Yeah, I do this all the time
C. It's nothing, I'm just going to stay off it for a while

And the answer I put was:

B. I'm perfect. And now my day is REALLY complete because whenever I'm in tremendous pain, I like to answer obvious questions.

2. Some overly cheery morning person comes up to you and asks you how you're doing when you're obviously hung over. You say...

B. Oh you know, I've been better, but don't let that affect how YOU feel
C. I'm fine. Just a little headache

And the answer I put was:

A. I'm great. I'm so excited to have you talking in my ear to make my head feel worse. Let's exchange numbers so I can call you EVERYtime I feel like crap

3. You're standing in line. Obviously. Someone asks if you're in line. You say...

A. Yes
B. Yeah, but things might change in a few minutes

And the answer I put was:

C. No, I'm in that other line

4. You just bought something. Do you want your change?

B. Oh! Yes, every penny counts when you're counting pennies
C. What KIND of change are you offering me?

And the answer I put was:

A. No, don't give it to me. I'll take it from you with my mental powers

5. You just bought more than you can carry. The cashier asks if you want a bag. You say...

A. Yes, sure. I'd hate to drop my groceries
B. Oh, when did they start doing that?

And the answer I put was:

C. Yes, but please make sure you pack everything into one bag and real high too, so when the items start falling out, I can practice my juggling skills

HAHA. That's the end. I wish they had more. But... -_-

People can't tell if you're angry, happy, or constipated. You probably make jokes that no one understands and you think it's because they're stupid and not because sarcasm isn't always funny. You might be joking all the time but since it's in your nature to test different levels of sarcasm in people you probably don't laugh much. Everyone thinks you're smart but also kind of an ass too.

This was my result :P Ciao!

No comments: