Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 26, 2009

More Pictures!!

Kim Ki Bum!!
Killer Smile!
Haik, haik! Brian Joo desu!
Ei, what's with the foot, Brian?
Fly to the Sky's better singer, Brian!

Fly To The Sky actually consists of two members. Brian and some other dude. His name is Hwan Hee, if not mistaken. To tell you the truth, I don't really like Hwan Hee. Brian, on the other hand, CHO KAWAII!!

For all those noobies who don't know what "cho kawaii" means, it's "super duper cute". 

Anyways, yeah, I like these two as well. I also like Kang In and Dong Hae (yes, Shuen, your guy), Kyu Hyun and Han Kyung, but I'm just shortening the list. I can't really upload pictures only you know. I have a life to type in this blog as well, you know? ^ ^

Yeah, I'll be foretelling my fortune today with Parents' Day. Ciao!

No comments: