Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back at home

How many times have I been telling people that I don't like to be touched? Yet, they still do it. I don't want anyone's hands on me, whether or not it's as a joke. This is my last warning to all of you, do that one more time, and don't bother speaking to me anymore.

Anyways, I changed my blog title once again. I've been changing it quite lately. From "It would be an insult to call you a woman, but more an insult to call you a man" to "When I scream, it's not like you'll hear me." No, for your information, I'm not being emo. It's just for the sake of changing the title. I didn't want to reuse any of my blog titles so I decided to come up with new ones.

The next one I'll change to is "Dakara Kore Kara, Saki Mou Zutto, Watashi No Naka De, Kimi Wa Ikiru". I don't know why, but that sentence appeals to me and I think it's nice. Sue me :P

I'm watching anime AMVs to find any anime that might look interesting. I'm actually trying Ragnarok -_- And also Chrono Crusade. Oh, and I might try Pita Ten. You know, just until Lina comes with her load of anime so to keep me occupied. Hey, at least I got second in class, that counts for something, right? Can't my punishment be a little better?

Anyways, I think I'm going to settle with watching Pita Ten. I like the looks of Chrono Crusade as well, but yeah... I'll leave that for later. Especially since I've got Bleach to work on. Kent's starting to grumble about how slow I am. I'm supposed to give it to him after I'm done with it. ^ ^

Also, I just finished playing Typing Maniac on Facebook. It's a funny game to play, and I got to being a Roman Soldier straightaway after I played. Mwahaha. It's really funny. It tickles you as you type the words and get panicky when you're about to lose. Mwahaha.

Have I ever mentioned how great it feels to tease Jiji, by the way? I like the fact that I've got an advantage over him. Mwahaha. He's so close to Cleo that I like teasing him about the both of them being together. As in an item.

It's hilarious. 

I also got Tin's hotmail add today. He's so desperate! He's got a part of Haylie's name in his email address! I hate people like that! If you like the girl, then confess and try again. If you can't get her, then for God's sake, MOVE ON! People actually get irritated with stuff like that. It's a good thing Haylie either hasn't realized or doesn't care.

I still can't wait for Lina to come back. I'm waiting and waiting for the time my sister will tell me "Lina's coming to our house today" or something. Till then, I can't really update about how happy I am, so I guess I'll stop now. 

P/S: I've got Math homework too. So I'll finish it, then continue blogging. Ciao!

No comments: