Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dragon Star Restaurant? Oh, another B'day Dedication

Seriously, the logo didn't look like a dragon at first. When you glance past it without knowing the name of the shop, the logo actually resembles a crab more. -_- 

Had new stuff to eat, like some weird tau fu thing and veggie, steam chicken and other weird stuff. It was okay, though. The food was... eatable. I enjoyed it, of course. You're probably wondering what occasion this was for.

Well, the actual day is tomorrow, but we celebrated my grandpa's birthday today. The shop we ate at, the Dragon Star Restaurant, was a new shop that only opened like about 3 months ago. There weren't many visitors, and the fish was a little uncooked, but otherwise... Quite okay. At least I didn't order seconds. :P

Then again, I had seconds of cake :P Which is technically... worse, right? Haha. It was a chocolate/vanilla cake with fruit toppings. I admit, the fruits part, not me, but the chocolate and vanilla was... (kisses the tip of all five my fingers at once) Yeah, you get it.

In school today was quite okay as well. I came late, though. Woke up later than yesterday, and I didn't exactly wake up early yesterday, so... -_- So I had to stand at that amphitheatre place again, for the second time this week.

Classes were... boring, as usual. Especially Geo. The stupid teacher only knows how to scold. Danya and I were bad-mouthing her one day before. Though you can't really call it bad-mouthing. We were only imitating her and her expressions. You know, thinking of what she might be thinking at that time. Most of it was about how she was farting and didn't want the class to know about it...  -_- 

Yeah, we didn't have anything else to do :P

During recess was a different matter. Danya wanted to go to Ko-op to eat today so I accompanied her. It's not like I eat anything in the canteen anyway.

Danya: *looks at me with a frown*

Sorry, let me correct myself. It's not like I buy anything in the canteen anyway :P Then again, Danya might have as well as buy her food for me because she bought one chocolate bun and didn't finish it, so she gave it to me. Then, she bought a sausage bun and disliked it, which resulted to me finishing it for her. So there you have it -_- Fina was there too, and other smart asses from the "A" class. 

However, when the talk with Fina got a little insulting for my ears, I decided to leave. Danya and I were early and the rest of the students had already gone to change for PJ, which was our next subject.

And of course, I'm sure you know I don't bother changing into my PJ clothes. (I don't even think I have them :P). But it didn't really make any differences because Danya begged for me to play badminton with her. It became doubles when Kangaroo and Shuen joined in. Went back to singles for a while then doubles again.

It ended then and there. :) However, it's been so long since I even held a badminton raquet, so my arm started aching. I couldn't even write my name right for a moment there. My handwriting went cacat when I was doing my Tatabahasa homework. What la... :P

After school, I wanted to play the piano, but the chairs were being used for some weird Form 5 career thing so I couldn't do that yet. I followed Kanga (I'll shorten it :P) and Cleo to the shops near the primary school of ours then back again before finally stealing a chair after the peeps were done with it. 

Played various stuff. The ones that I normally play, I mean. Reflection, My Heart Will Go On, Canon in C (my style :P), Part of Your World, A Whole New World and other songs. I also played Our Song by Taylor Swift. Maria joined us with her guitar when she heard it. Nad as well, who could miraculously sing the harmonizing part. I was so happy when she started harmonizing. Finally, I can play without having the sing that part. It's actually quite hard for me because I can't multitask so I tend to make mistakes.

It was fun.

Then we had choir. Some games were held, involving Song Charades, where we guess the song they're acting out through their actions, and a Monotonous Song Charade, where we guess the song they're literally saying, without the right tone. Haha, I guessed "Hips Don't Lie" when someone suddenly went up and started rounding their waist round and round. Haha. I'm not bad as guessing, aren't I? :P

Then choir ended. We went back home and there was a blackout. There was thunder and we heard the winds howling as well. So scary.

After we had dinner at that dragon restaurant, we went to my grandparents' house to cut the cake. Whilst eating, we were watching Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park. It was so funny, no? There were various screams out of sudden attacks by the dinosaurs. At the end of it, we were like, "The neighbours must be thinking 'Oh, the in-laws are here'" :P 

Oh, and before I forget:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHENG! MAY YOUR 14th BIRTHDAY BRING YOU JOY!!!"

Kay, will update tomorrow. Sister nagging, and my aunt as well. Ciao!

No comments: