Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 1, 2009

-_-

I have to go and practice soon for music class...

I'm gonna die. I can't play for peanuts.

I'm supposed to be practising now.

I'm lazy.

That's nothing new. :P

But I still have to.

My aunt's at work.

My parents aren't here.

My brother's so gay.

He's hanging with his friends.

I have slurpee beside me.

I wanna drink it.

I'm thirsty.

I'm not supposed to drink it.

But I'm thirsty.

I finished One Litre of tears.

It was so sad.

I wanna watch Shugo Chara Doki.

My Mac retarded, can't watch.

Chatting with Thong.

Can't bare the thought of being called a buffalo.

Idiot him.

Stupid feller.

Don't have his email address.

Wanna ask, but he's so retarded.

Oh guess what?

I was 75 kg.

Was escalating between that and 80 kg, which is terrible.

But...

When I checked today...

I was 73 kg.

Am going to maintain it.

Wish me luck.

Tch. Pfft.

Ciao

No comments: