Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A tour in the National Library

My ass! I tell you, the place wreeked of Mani's. (my secret code again!) :P We were at the National Library, my siblings and I, because my sister and I had to help my brother with his stupid Geography project. Grr, couldn't he have done so before this? I mean, finally, I get the whole day to myself, because Theory class was cancelled due to my teacher's sudden outbreak of rashes.

As for English, that was the only thing that was good today. Because I went to the library, I skipped English class. I didn't want to go for just THAT class today because I didn't exactly find an article to memorize. It really saved me.

After we were done at the library, my sister drove us to Leisure Mall to have lunch. We ate at Secret Recipe. I had a lasagna and my sister had some grilled mushroom thingy. My brother, on the other hand, had spaghetti. When we finished, they went to shop for my brother's "going-away" gift from my sister whilst I hung around the CD section of Popular and Speedy. 

I found about 4 anime that I really wanted. They were: 

-Yozakura Quartet
-Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo
-Suteki Tantei Labyrinth (the one I went with)
-Maria Holic 

My sister said the Suteki Tantei Labyrinth sounded interesting. So the others were dismissed. Halfway reading the synopsis for Maria Holic, my sister was like, "EWWW! It's a lesbian show!"

But it wasn't really an anime for lezbos. The girl that the other girl liked was actually a cross-dressing sadistic guy. So that can't count right? I thought it'd be funny, that's why I thought it would be nice. -_- Apparently not.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to buying Fushigi Yuugi. I'm at episode 8 now. Mwahaha. Oh yeah, and I guess I have yet to mention that Dhanessh got my house phone/handphone number and he was like, "Hi, how are you."

Naturally, I didn't have his phone number so I replied, "Not to sound rude but do I know you?"

"Yea! I'm in the same class as you?"

"Name please?"

"Dhanessh! Haha!"

"What? How did you get my number?"

"Why, am I disturbing you?"

"No, but how did you get my number?"

"Chucky!"

"Oh, haha. Did you call me for something or for fun?"

"For fun! How is your anime?"

"Haha. Still working on Bleach. And since my sister is leaving soon, she brought me anime shopping so... Haha. I'll be busy for a while."

"Haha, you must be really happy la!"

"Of course! And the anime is really interesting. Cannot be found on YouTube, so my sister allow me to buy."

"Name of the episode! I watch most of it not on YouTube! On bleachget.com! Chat later! Going to sleep! Damn sleepy!"

"Kay then. Happy sleeping!"

"Yea! What time you usually sleep?"

"Definitely later than this. Haha."

"Yea I know! I mean 12 or what? Don't worry. I will wake up at 8 tomorrow."

"So early for what?"

"So what time you sleeping? Sleeping late?"

"I'll be sleeping at around 12, maybe? My sister's buying another anime tonight as well. Mwahaha."

"Haha. What is with the Mwahaha? Which episode?"

"For Bleach ah? Err... 16something?"

"Oh kay! We shall chat when I get up, okay?"

"Kay."

-_- That is a freakin' long conversation. Sorry, mom, dad, if the bill is slightly higher than usual. At first, I thought it was my brother's friend, seeing there are rare occasions where my friends would bother finding my number from other friends. -_-

Still can't wait for Fushigi Yuugi of course. And dinner as well :P Haha. That was funny... -_- My parents are watching some weird Chinese show and my sister's watching badminton with my brother. I'm watching Angels & Demons tomorrow at KLCC. If anyone else is going, please tell me!!! :P Anyways, I can't wait for tomorrow. ^ ^ 

I might watch that Japanese show guest starring DBSK as well. Oh, and I would've liked to post the trailer of Angels & Demons here, but the embedding was disabled by the host, so... Sorry!!

Until anything new happens and my house burns to the ground today with Zeus laughing like some cross-eyed maniac over us, I'll leave it for now. Ciao!

No comments: