Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inkspell tou Kyou No Hi

Let the imaginary become real...

Although a year has passed, not a day goes by without Meggie thinking of the extraordinary events of Inkheart, and the story whose characters strode out to the pages and changed her life forever.

But for Dustfinger, the fire-eater, torn from his world of words, the need to return has become desperate. When he finds a crooked storyteller with the magical ability to read him back, he sets in motion a dangerous reversal that sees the characters of Inkheart transported to a charmed Inkworld, about to be fought over by rival rebels and princes.

* * *

At least, that's what it says at the back of the book :P 

I've read the first 35 pages already and it's quite okay. Farid's funny as usual and I haven't gotten to Meggie and Mo yet, but yeah... 

Anyways, school reopened today and unfortunately, although my brother was allowed to skip, I wasn't. I went to school as usual and my maid packed some food for me. I got a new bottle today because my mom demanded I take a bigger bottle than before. 

Read the stupid peraturan book during the Silent Reading time. Curse that stupid book. Doesn't even help. It's not like people change after reading that book anyways -_- That aside, we went to class soon after that. There wasn't any Sivik today because rumors going around are saying Puan Aslin is not teaching us anymore. Quite on the contrary, it's our asshole of a principle, Puan Kama. -_-

But those are just rumors. I don't know if they are true.

After Sivik was Science. Fira taught us some Neutralisation stuff and after that, went for recess. Danya was puasa-ing today, so I was to go recess-ing with Kanga and the rest. Though, Kanga annoyed me at first because she saw my bottle and asked, "Do you sell bottles or manufacture them?"

You know, normally, I wouldn't mind such a question, but the way she said it made me pissed. So I answered, "I don't sell or manufacture them. I buy them."

But we made up soon enough.

Ate roti telur today :) I brought money, seeing I wouldn't be sharing with my usual recess buddies, so I had to bring some cash :)

After recess was... Maths, I think. That was when our Math teacher talked about Transformations *in a very messed up way* and gave us work. Though I ignored her half of the time.

Then there was BM. Apparently, I did something to anger Puan Z because she changed my place. Now, I'm sitting in front. Pfft, I learnt hating her wouldn't get me anywhere, so I just obeyed. At least I get to sit beside Shuen :)

After that was Moral, so I went back to my ex-place because people sat at my current one during Moral class. Wrote Sakura's story *yes, Sakura, you may shriek :P* and let Danya see if it was okay. Little bit cliche, but never mind :)

After Moral was English but ol' Fishela *Chucky's nickname, though uncensored :P* didn't turn up so it was free period!! Then again, I ended up using that time to explain the KGT stuff to Thong and Jus so... -_- Didn't get much free time after all :P

We went back home at 2:30 p.m. and I had lunch at McD's. My dad bought his lunch as well. :) Some stuff happened at the McD's Drive Thru so we had to wait a while, but yeah... Unfortunately, this month's special offer above 20 ringgit purchase is Apple pie, so we're going to avoid spending that much :)

I used the computer for a while and then went to tu-i-tion *glances at sister, wherever she is in Singapore :P* for Science and Maths. :) Was so fun today, because we were actually so quiet as we did our Math exercises. :) I was being so competitive, because I wanted to finish first, so yeah... 

Oh, and I got second in my class... again. It ain't good, but it ain't bad either, no? At least I didn't drop :) But I wanna beat Kanga in the year-end finals. Yes, she got first place -_-

Danya got fourth. Not bad.

Chucks, 12th.

Shuen, 11th.

Dhan, 8th.

Yeah, he didn't do that well in this round's exams. But I think he'll do better at the year-end exams. Let's hope so :P I don't want Kanga to get first anymore!! :P Joking, joking :)

Ooh, and I brought Inkspell to read at Sean's house :) Not bad... :) Anyways, gonna ciao now. Will update *and review anime* after this so ciao for now!!

P/S: That rhymed!! "Ciao", "now".

-_- Lame. :P Ciao!!

No comments: