Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 10, 2009

耽溺

Damn, I love www.mywriterscircle.com!! Nick Daws recommended it to me if I wanted to improve my writing :) 

If I'm not supposed to do this, I'm sorry Danya, but I posted one part of Undefined Destiny there. You know, just to get some feedback on what other high-class people might think of it. I also posted my previous poem at the Review My Poetry section :)

It's actually quite fun, you know? I've read some of the stories other people have posted and compared to the kind of English I write, they are much more superior. Then again, the site is actually supposed to be for 16-year-olds and above, but since Nick Daws recommended it to me, knowing my real age, I guess he was encouraging me, right? :)

If you wanna check it out, you can :) It's really addictive but you can only post one a day so... Yeah... -_-

I continued filling up the High School Musical notebook my music teacher gave me with new words in the dictionary today :) I haven't continued Flawless Hearts, but yeah... I'll have to sleep early today because I couldn't wake up -_- 

I'm also extremely tired, actually :) After this post, I'm actually gonna go upstairs and sleep. Hopefully I'll drop off to sleep before my aunt and brother come in and disturb my slumber. Haiz...

Okie dokie then. I shall stop here. Please go to www.mywriterscircle.com when you can, yeah? :) Ciao!!

No comments: