Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mada?? Aiseh...

Haiz... I was seriously thinking of watching the second CD of Romeo X Juliet straightaway, but when I showed my sister the Samurai X CDs, she wanted to watch that instead. So right now, with only a 2-day break from it, I'm once again re-watching Samurai X with my sister.

We finished the CD just now. I'm loading episodes from 33 onwards to watch the part Kenshin kicks Shishio's ass. Damn, Kenshin is so cute :)

And I seriously don't know whether to hate Megumi or to like her? Because she does good stuff and she does bad stuff as well, like flirt with Kenshin, knowing Kaoru likes him and all that... -_-

I know my sister hates her guts, though.

Seriously -_-

Anyways, today, my brother and I had tuition at Sean's house yet again. We had to bloody wake up at 8 something because our class started at NINE. Do you know how bloody early that is? Do I look like a morning person to you?!! :P

That aside, we went for class and all that. Damn, we had to cram a lot of Sejarah and Geography during those three lessons in a row. And to top it all off, tomorrow, we're having Maths and Science. I'll see Viv and Nicky again after a reasonably long period of time. Haha.

Ooh, we had spaghetti at Sean's house too. Haha, for lunch, that is. But I only got one helping because Sean's mom didn't cook enough. Dang :P Class was fun, though :) Laughed like shit. After class ended *finally*, my brother, Jen-itor and Sean played basketball while I watched. What?? :P

Soon, our car came and I realized everyone *mom, dad, aunt and sister* was inside so I asked where we were off to. Apparently, we were going to visit our grandmother at the Nilai Memorial Park. That, of course, was after we had a full lunch :) At Di Maw Gwan, again. We're practically regular customers, but we tried new stuff today. Not bad. I like our lunches at that restaurant. Much better than that restaurant in the jungle :P

After we had lunch, paid the bill, we set off to Nilai Memorial Park. Visited her tombstone in that weird-looking house thingy and then went to the office to clear up some things. Then, we went back home. Slept the minute I got into the house. Was really tired.

When I woke up, my grandparents from PJ had arrived, so I woke up. My parents and aunt were going out, so we had to order pizza. Since my brother had a sore throat, he couldn't eat the pizza, so we ordered a medium one instead and got the barbeque chicken and breadsticks. Gave one slice of pizza to our grandmother and then proceeded upstairs to continue watching Samurai X. 

Damn, was the pizza filling. I was so full by the time we finished. Yappari, stuffed crust pizza just does the trick :P

Yeah, so I finished Samurai X with my sister. The first CD, that is. I've loaded episodes 34 to 38. Can't load 33 because they're using the Veoh player and that's not available in Malaysia, apparently.

Playing Country Story and Restaurant City whilst waiting. Am blogging too, to pass time. I'll be posting pictures of Jung Min and Kim Bum soon :) I love those two. Haha. My sister's coming down in a moment, so I gotta hurry up and post this post.

Will update later if anything interesting happens. CIAO!!

No comments: