Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kuyashi ~ 23/09/09

Bleghh. Just came back from tuition and ate dinner. Had second helpings today :) Let's see... After I woke up today, I switched the computer on and loaded the Samurai X episodes... Yes, I've already blogged about that...

Oh right, we moved on from episode 50 to episode 55. It's around the time Kenshin fights Aoshi. Mwahaha. My parents and sister went out to get something from my grandmother's house in PJ after that. My brother used the computer and I used the laptop whilst completing my tuition work before class at 4:oo p.m.

Managed to finish it in time, of course, and soon enough, I went to bathe. We set off from the house at around 4:15 p.m. because my brother just had to walk to Sean's house with him. So he went to the Kumon centre to "jemput" Sean back to our house to get me and walk to his house -_-

So troublesome.

I walked on ahead, leaving Sean and my brother behind because I knew they must've wanted some alone time together. Don't even get me started on what they can do. -_- Alone, that is. Talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about the stupidest things a boy could ever discuss: How to get a girl.

Why don't you try 'How to get a life' before you move on to girls, because seriously, talking about girls won't help you, at all.

I was especially pissed in tuition today because they started acting too gay. Went a little silent for a while because I was still angry, and finished my work faster than the rest :) Viv and Nicky are still the same. Apparently, Nicky changed his hairstyle, but you know I never notice stuff like that, right? Yeah...

Haha, Viv went ballistic when this Year 2 boy came. Kept insisting he was so cute. Ugh... He was quite a chubby dude. Chinese, of course. Small, short and... silent. Around that time, Sean's mom was out photostating some stuff, so we all had time to chat. Viv was trying to get the boy to say he liked her -_-

When Sean's mom came back, she bought Twisties for Jen-itor so we shared some before we started class again and finished the rest after class. It was not so bad. I was ignoring Sean because he really got on my last nerves before with my brother. He kept asking "What's wrong with you?" but I didn't answer. Why waste my breath?

After classes ended, my sister came to fetch us. She was in quite bad mood because she just woke up from bed -_- Ate dinner at home. Like I mentioned above, had second helpings today because for some reason, I was hungry.

Was pissed again later on because my dad told me to sit at the table if I wanted to use the laptop. *It was my sister's* because I was trying to convert some stuff. He bloody went and take it with my iPod sync-ed, so it was literally swinging around. What, is he crazy?!! Eeesh, nearly made me swear. What the hell is his problem anyway?!

And to top it all off, I was pissed again because he accused me of eating so much Mi Sedap when it was my sister who wanted it. How much more before you finally make me burst a friggin' blood vessel, huh?!

Then my brother had to make it all better when he switched off the air-conditioner and told my sister I did it. Asshole. Real effing asshole.

Thank God I managed to get subtitles on for the Itazura Na Kiss episodes on my sister's computer or I seriously would've exploded. Had about 6 episodes of Itazura Na Kiss in my iPod and watched it whilst I was in bed. Mwakaka.

I shall blog about "today" in my next post!!

No comments: