Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

未完了の

~Suddenly, everything fell into place and without thinking twice, she stood up and glared at the 18-year-old.

"You're the bastard who called the police and got me into this mess!" she yelled right across the room.

Silence befell them almost immediately~

* * *

It's actually quite fun playing Country Story on Facebook :) You grow your crops and then harvest them and get new quests. I especially like it when I get new quests. Except, of course, when they ask for more than a hundred of one plantation and you have to wait before you get new quests -_- That's just irritating.

So right now, when I sign in to Facebook, the first thing I do is go to Restaurant City and from there, click the link to Country Story onto another tab and start two-timing :P I haven't gone on in Inkspell yet and my sister's swearing at me for not continuing Boys Over Flowers. Yeah... I kinda forgot about that cause I was hooked onto House :)

Hey, the dude's sarcasm practically kills me, okay? :P

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow, though~ It's so boring because nothing exciting ever happens. I'm not asking for someone to attempt commiting suicide, but at least something that sets our adrenalines rushing!! :) 

Then again, it is Malaysia anyways. Nothing interesting happens in such a country. That has both its advantages and its disadvantages as well, but that's not my point.

I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore -_-

rhusivy.jpg


This is an example of Poison Ivy, one of the poisonous plants found in Pennsylvania but guess what? They aren't found in Pennsylvania. Also, it's not something contagious. So if you share towels with someone who's had a bath in a tub full of poison ivies, need not worry, you won't itch.


I don't think anybody can die from poison ivy, but I'm not exactly gonna volunteer myself now, am I? -_-


Am feeling really bored right now. Don't know what the heck to do with the computer. I'm thinking of continuing Shuen's story, of course :) We've discussed quite a great deal of things and I'm sure it'll get on just fine. Of course, her ideas of "romantic" are a little off, but they have a very humouress side to it, so I'll just edit a little bit of stuff and viola! We have one masterpiece :)


Think I've been staring at the computer for too long nowadays, so I'm trying to cut my length of time spent sitting in front of it. I'm not gonna like it, of course, but there have been cases of people dying from the rays emitted from the computer and I need my eyesight as much as I need my hands.


*Pause*


Do you know what I just found in the dictionary? The word "Karen" means a member of an indigenous people of eastern Burma (Myanmar) and western Thailand. It also means the language of Karen, which probably belongs to the Sino-Tibetan family. Its highly distinct dialects have over 5 million speakers altogether.


CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!! Haha, best part is, the direct translation from the Burmese word "ka-reng" means "wild, unclean man"!! :P This is a somewhat great discovery :)


I didn't exactly blog for a particular reason, though. I was bored. Just finished CSI: Miami and Leroy and Stitch on both AXN and Disney Channel. Plus, as a "bonus", you do NOT effing know how my brother is singing right now. -_-


Alrighty then. I've got to pull an early night after all. Don't want mommy or daddy going all, "IF YOU CAN'T WAKE UP TOMORROW, YOU'RE SCREWED!!"


Okay fine, they won't say that, but there's a possibility the Internet will be disconnected if they find me right now when they come back home.


"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STILL UP?!! GO TO BED, ASSHOLES!!"


Will you shut up? You're coming back on the 19th anyway. Wait-your-return. :P


Kay then. Will ciao now!! CIAO!!

No comments: