Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Okita Soji!

My first attempt at drawing Okita Soji from Kaze Hikaru. Yes, yes, I know I'm still a noob/amateur, but hey, this is already counted not bad, okay? I was drawing this whilst watching Romeo X Juliet on the TV and trust me, it is NOT good for the back. Mine's aching right now.

And so are my ears, considering the fact my parents just came home from Setapak and they're upstairs watching TV. That's not the bad part. The bad part is, they know I'm still downstairs. My sister, on the other hand, who's back in Singapore, is not talking much to me so I can't really use it as a solid excuse.

Had pizza for dinner today. Treated Sean to it -_- He paid me 10 bucks. Mwahaha. My brother chipped in RM5, though he couldn't eat much -_- And he also bought some Zappel from 7 Eleven.

Danya apparently bought Shugo Chara from Rock Corner. Haha. Bet she couldn't stand waiting for me anymore. I, however, am still trying to find the blasted CD. I've been turning my cubby hole upside down just trying to find the friggin' CD. I can find the box, but the CD's not inside.

Talk about frustrating -_-

I'll have to go now. Compare the picture above to a real Okita picture. I know it's far from the original, but hey, I tried :) CIAO!!

No comments: