Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Godzilla~

Haha, joking, joking. I meant Mozilla Firefox :) It's the new browser we downloaded. I think Mozilla's much better than the normal browser because they offer much more. Did you know if I have Mozilla Firefox, that limitation on watching 72 minutes on Megavideo can become unlimited?

Haiz...

That aside, I woke up at friggin' 12 something. Hey, you can't blame me, right? I had a late night yesterday. Friggin' certificates also played a role in my being late because I had to adjust and readjust it to make it centralized. -_-

Just had bread, ham and eggs with Milo for breakfast. Soon, my sister will be back with Alex and Sean'll be coming before we go out for lunch.

Listening to Bye Bye by SS501, that Korean band. My sister found the song when she was watching this variety show. Haha, just like her to do stuff like that :)

Sean just arrived. -_- He's treating me to lunch. 5 bucks. Not bad. I can buy one dish with that. Either that, or I'll keep it and my sister can pay for lunch :P Since she's treating Alex as well, no point in not accepting, right? :P

I'm gonna be eating lunch soon. Will update later!! CIAO!!

No comments: