Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hazukashi

~"You have no right to talk about me. You don't know me."

"So you can bullshit about me and I can't about you? You see, that's the kind of attitude that's kept you here for two years."

Another twitch. He got up and banged his fists onto the table, making dents in them. She flinched, but held her ground. She hadn't expected herself to be let go so easily anyway. 

Someone took control, "Alright, that's the farthest you both will go. I'll remind you that this is a school and I expect quite a bit from its students."

"I'd tell you this isn't over yet, but I don't doubt you know that," he snarled at her, sitting back down.

* * *

Music class was actually quite fun today. That is, excluding the fact I screwed my first singing question because the rhythm was not only tricky, but the friggin' question went all the way up to the E note so I had to strain my voice -_-

We went on to Impro (A) today. Finally. I was getting bored just singing the same stuff and revising the same stuff over and over again. It was quite interesting, really. Our teacher asked us to take a copy of the piece back and do our own magic with it.

I could feel my own wheels in my head turning. Hehe, this is my chance to tembak YiZen!! :P Lord knows what I'll do with the piece now!! :P

Continued quite a bit of Flawless Hearts today. I'm seriously beginning to think it's sounding more and more like anime. Lord help me, I don't know how to make it realistic. Not only that, but when my sister and I were on Skype a little while ago, she told me she was ashamed that I actually posted my story there because it was still bad.

I know... Trust me, I do. What was more embarrassing was the fact that real authors actually comment on my work and I get so... shame-faced. I tried removing them, but apparently, I can't remove my own topics from the board.

Which is bad.

Anyways, time forbids me to go on any longer. Gotta go to school tomorrow and it's already 11:24 p.m. so I'll stop here, kay? :) 

CIAO!!

No comments: