Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kawaii Ka Mo

I woke up late today -_- I didn't have the handphone, for one, so I didn't have anything to wake me up :) I ended up leaving the house at 7 o'clock. Reached the school compound at 7:15 a.m. Had to stand for a while outside though, because the Negaraku song started playing -_-

After the assembly, we went to our classes and had a free period of Sivik; our teacher proved his absence by not showing up. Talked about anime, as usual. Danya was all "Oh my God, did you know Utau and Ikuto are siblings??! And they friggin' kissed!!"

Haha. I knew that a long time before you did, Danya, dear :P And I talked about Souji *squeals* again, obviously. Couldn't stop staring at his picture and squealing in my mind. I just seriously love him.

We talked more about anime again after that. Went to Kitchen Princess for a while. Kanga was listening as well. Haha. So was Shuen, at one point. Oh yeah, and we were talking about Shugo Charas so much that Danya decided I should draw one for each of us. :) Only my friends, of course. I don't exactly have that much free time to draw one for all 35 in the class, right? :P I did Danya's first and I'm telling you, it was the first time I drew a chibi drawing, and it turned out... surprisingly well. 

Danya couldn't stop squealing when I finished hers. Did one for me too :) One that was holding a notebook and a pencil behind the ear. Ooh, and specs :) Did another for Kanga; a doctor, though what she really wants to be is an astronomer. Did a lawyer one for Chucky too, though I don't think Danya knows that yet :P I stuffed it in her file before she went back home :)

After Sivik was Science. Not bad, really. Got scolded for not finishing our presentation, but we cleared stuff up :) I now have to do some serious presentation stuff for it :) We had to do some exercises just before recess and Kanga finished before us *she didn't draw the pictures* so she ditched us. Danya and I, seeing we wouldn't have enough time to go to the canteen after we finished, decided on eating at the Ko-op.

Bought a tuna bun whilst Danya bought a fillet and a chocolate bun. :) I actually brought money today, yes. Haha. After that, we went back to class. Found an apology letter from Kanga for leaving without us. *Yes, I forgive you, ass :P* 

We didn't have a teacher for the two periods after that *I forgot what lesson* but some really tight-assed teacher came as a substitute. I continued drawing more Chibi drawings :) 

Suddenly, we heard one really loud bang sound. My heart nearly stopped. Due to that fortunate event *:P*, the teacher went out to investigate. Though, she kept coming back to check on us -_- Grr, go away!! :P

After that was BM. Another bombshell. Puan Z wanted us to present our forums but no one did it except Chucky's group, which consisted of Wuss. Go figure :P Went on with Komsas. Learnt "Mata Ayah". After that was Moral. I let Chucky read the continuation of Flawless Hearts *the one on paper* whilst I once again continued drawing the chibi Shugo Charas :)

Then came the last two periods - English. Puan Fishela came and made us do Phantom of The Opera. We were divided into 11 groups. It was Brandyy, Chucks, Shuen and I. Kanga did hers with Danya and the rest at the back. I bet even she knows Chucks would rather not be near her :)

Ours was a poem. I, of course, wrote it first. Had ideas from everyone. Brandyy then finalized it by writing it nicely on a piece of paper. Chucks will be "bentang-ing". We didn't get to bentang it today because classes ended before that could happen. 

Played the piano till 2:30 p.m. before going back home. My dad was punctual, thank God and I ate noodles for lunch. At home. Haha. I then read a little of Beauty Pop before going to bathe at around 3:30 p.m. Came down to continue after that. It's a really nice manga, that one. Another one Danya must try :)

Read it all the way to class at 6:30 p.m. Left at 6 because of my stupid brother. Got pissed again in class today but was over it a while after that. You know, don't be offended, Jen-itor, but actually, the fact that you didn't come today contributed to the fun :)

Came back home just now and straightaway blogged whilst eating layered cake and drinking soup. After I post this, I'll be reading Beauty Pop again. I'll blog about the story in the next post. CIAO!!

No comments: