Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

無声の

~Was there only one world after all, which spent its time dreaming of others~ 

Philip Pullman, The Subtle Knife

I'm climbing a ladder of endless problems,
No one behind me, no one in front,
I carry with me a priceless emblem,
My mind's criticized stupid, irritable and blunt

I look at you with a smile upon my face,
I cry at night when no one's looking,
I hate your laugh, I call it disgrace,
I miss what now is disfunctioning

Howbeit, I've no proof of anything,
If the real you even existed,
Howbeit, I've full proof of meeting,
The you God has created

Unfortune, I will not call it,
Because before, you were fine,
Unfortune, a word I don't see fit,
Because before, there was still time

I wasn't acutely aware, your fugacious behavior,
I thought everyone was out of their minds,
People told me, "Please be smarter",
Now I see your sinful crimes

No, I tell you first, I am not,
Trying to erase what you are, am, to me,
Because now I know, now I ought,
To tell you who you're supposed to be

* * *

I think I was rather rude today after school. I was irritated because *censored* especially during PJ time as well as KH. I felt cast aside and unfamiliar, but I didn't know why. -_-

That aside, I was rude after school because when I was eating, Nicky was listening to some rock song and I didn't like it, so I took my food and was about to go when Kanga asked where I was going. I replied, "I don't like listening to foul music."

It's not that I meant to insult anyone, but there were two other people there who apparently liked that kind of music. I bore the rock openings, but when he started singing, I really couldn't take it anymore, so I left.

But I'll tell you only once. I don't like Kanga's boyfriend. You can ask me why, but I won't be able to answer, because I don't know the reason myself. I just know I feel uncomfortable when he's around. 

It's like bleghh... -_-

Oh yeah, our choir performance wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best either. :) I won't say who I think's gonna win, though, but I'm sure you already have an idea :)

I am now browsing through some poisonous plants from Pennsylvania. You know, for some ideas on how people can die in my stories :) Or maybe an attempt at a poison assasination!! :P I'm actually quite morbid, now that I think about it. I can read the sentences describing cruel murder, but if you tell me to watch it on the big screen, you can DREAM ON!! :P

No matter what, I'm still a girl :P

It's actually cool, you know? The plants they have, that is. I particularly like the digitalises. They're pretty too!! And cool... :P The poisonous mushrooms caught me off guard, but the rest are okay :) 

Ohh, and the name Lilith appeals to me, somehow. According to the Oxford Dictionary of English *also my favourite dictionary*, it's a female demon of Jewish folklore, who tries to kill newborn children. In the Tamuld, she is the first wife of Adam and dispossessed by Eve. 

Figures, huh? Not only is she a friggin' demon, but she tries to kill newborn children too!! MWAHAHA!!! *I guess those who know me well would know my extreme dislike for small people :)* Frankly speaking, I hate whatever's small, stupid and loves to scream. 

Especially if they do that at the sight of Snowy. I mean, for the Lord's sake, she's a dog!! It's not like she'll kill you! *Thought I hope she does :P* Haiz... Snowy's as harmless as my brother's stupid, so... Yeah... :P

Anyways, nothing interesting at school, but PJ was quite fun, doing work with Shuen. It's... how do you say... interesting :) 

Oh shit, my brother just came out, intending to make me practice, because I told my mom I would if he's not inside. Shit him, seriously :P 

That wasn't a joke... -_-

Anyways, I've got nothing else to report, so I'll just sign off here. Ciao!!

No comments: