Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 21, 2009

KAWAII!!!!

Guess what? The best thing happened to me today. *Out of all the days this year, that is* and it started yesterday. *Sorry I haven't been blogging, by the way. Was held up :)* 

We all had dinner at... some weird restaurant in a jungle. The road going down was so unbelievably bumpy that I told everyone, "It's like driving to camp in the Pajero all over again." HAHA. The restaurant was packed. We had to wait for about half an hour before we finally got a place. And the restaurant was humongous. It was just a small little plank hut with leaves for a roof. Not bad. 

They even rare fish in their lakes. Customers who can catch the fish in the cages are allowed to take it and eat it at the restaurant. There were quite a variety of fishes, but I prefer koi :) Not to eat, of course, but to look at.

Then again, I wouldn't wanna rare fish because they're so boring. You can't play with them, touch them or get them to do tricks. *Unless you spend a lot of time training them, and I don't have that sort of time* Did you know that if you touch a fish, they die? It's because our human heat temperature is too much for them so... -_-

Bo-ring.

Anyways, the food was... not that bad, but I would've preferred the KLCC steamboat or even Sitka. Oh well :) The mutton we had there was nice, though.

That aside, after we had dinner, we went back home and our aunt *my mom's sister. Not the one living with us* demanded we play Scrabble. It was hilarious because we had expected it. In the car on the way back, we were somehow mimicking how she would be when we were playing Scrabble.

"Ala! Give me chance la!"

"Don't put there! You put I cannot put already!"

"You take back! You take back!"

And her husband *our uncle* would be calming her, saying, "No la. Got another chance wan la... Just wait la. Calm down..."

Haha.

Hilarious. My mom nearly pee-d in the car :P 

So we played Scrabble. I teamed up with my dad's sister *my other aunt*, my mom teamed up with my sister and my dad played on his own. My mom's sister played with her husband, obviously. :P

Best part was, whenever she does anything we knew she would, we'd hi-5 everyone :P

We're mean, I know.

However, since it was the holidays, I was thinking of going to my grandma's house to stay for a while. I mean, it's been so long! So I asked my parents and they were like, "Okay la. Take the Nissan and go with che che."

I mean, it wasn't solved so fast, but I don't really remember every detail, so I'll cut the long story short. My sister and I packed our bags, the laptops, my iPod *because she insisted I watch Boys Over Flowers in the house*, the iPod connector, and what not. We then went on our way.

When we reached the house, we washed our legs and drank water, then went up to "sleep". After everything settled for a while, we switched on my sister's Mac and started watching four episodes of Boys Over Flowers -_- I still love Kim Bum. Hi-5, Lina!! :P

I tried my best not to laugh out loud when we were watching. I had to refrain from squealing too, because when Kim Bum gives his sudden smile, I just have to swoon :P

Went to bed at about 2 something, which is considered early for four hours of Boys Over Flowers. But my sister was skipping some parts that she thought I wouldn't wanna watch, so I think that makes up for the loss of time.

The next day, we went to eat breakfast. Roti telur, yum :P After we all ate, we went back home to bathe before going out to our grandma's friend's place. *We're getting to the reason :)* It was quite a long journey, so I slept for a while. 

We reached soon enough. I came out of the car and they opened the door and guess what? I saw a real, live, Siberian HUSKY!! CAN YOU FRIGGIN' BELIEVE THAT?!!! I saw a REAL Siberian Husky!! It was SO CUTE!!! It was black, gray and white in colour and a female. I'm sold, people!!

The Husky loves licking people, seriously. And it's so cute!! And the ears are so sharp!! When you whistle, it goes up straight!! :P

And they had another dog too. When we were on our way back to my grandma's house, my sister and I were told that the other dog was our senior Snowy's sister. It was so sad, because the dog looked very old and fragile... I was just thinking to myself... Is our Snowy that old now?

So yeah, then we came back and got ice cream from McD's on the way. Haha. When I came back, switched the computer on and blogged. Oohh! Then the most unbelievable thing happened. I got a phone call and I picked up. "Hello?" I answered, but no one picked up.

So I hung up. About 2 or 3 minutes later, it rang again and I'm like "Hello?"

"Hello?" the caller said.

"Yes?"

"May I speak to Lou please?"

"Yes?"

And the convo went a little awkward because I couldn't hear her voice properly due to my mom tutoring my brother behind me. 

"Do you know who I am?"

"No."

"Guess?"

And then I realized she sounded oddly familiar. Like from before... Only I couldn't quite place it. Then I remembered.

"SAKURA!!"

"Yes!"

And we all talked for a while and laughed... I asked her to go on Skype... I added her... We saw each other. It was so cool. We talked for about an hour... Then Danya messaged me and I asked her if she had Skype... I added her... So we talked, but we couldn't do an all-in-one conversation, so I had to put Danya on hold... Sorry, Danya!!

Then I talked to Sakura again. She was hilarious. My brother was being an ass, as usual, and my parents also started laughing. Haha. She saw Snowy :P

Yeah... If I must say... This was about the best day yet. Out of all the days of the year, that is... Yeah... I'm going to Skype with Sakura again on Friday. Malaysia Friday, of course. Canada's Thursday. Yeah... :)

So I'll update later, kay? CIAO!!

No comments: