Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 28, 2009

Mou Dame Da~


I tell you, Kaze Hikaru is driving me crazy. There hasn't been 20 minutes that's passed that I haven't been thinking about Souji *screams* and Sei. Haiz... This is starting to creep me out. Whenever I think about him, I start smiling like some maniac and even my friends in school today thought something was wrong with me -_-

Then again... :P

But honestly, I keep trying to find more Souji *screams* pictures on google.com. Aiseh... I hope I can go to Kinokuniya soon. I don't even have to buy it, if they'll just put the friggin' manga on mangafox.com, it's enough. It can be any manga site and I wouldn't mind!

But no... They just have to make people purchase them. Grr!!

However, I actually thank God for Otaku Zone on Sundays, you know? You get manga reviews and anime reviews... I can't get tired of it. No idea why.

I'll be going to sleep soon. I'm damn tired today. Just wanna lay in bed and listen to music :) For your information, this will be the earliest I've slept in a while. It's only 10:48 p.m. and I'm getting whoozy already.

Dino's irritating me with his "Jelly" thing again -_- That guy doesn't think about anyone else but her, does he? Ohh, and I've decided on a manga I wanna read now whilst waiting for my next visit to Kinokuniya *which I hope is soon*. It's called Beauty Pop and it's quite interesting. It's about hair-styling and this girl who's super sarcastic but she's great at hair-styling. My sister should read it.

Ooh! And I got her hooked to Kaze Hikaru too! Mwakaka.

Alrighty then. Will stop here today. Will update tomorrow! *As always :P*

CIAO!!

No comments: