Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dang!

DANG!! You do not know what time I ended up sleeping yesterday. My mom asked me to bring her charger up and everything, so I did and I saw that my room was dark, meaning they had already switched off the lights, so I closed my parents' room door and switched the lights outside in the living room off, and crept back downstairs to continue watching Full Metal Alchemist!! :P

And all was well. 

I ended up sleeping at 2:45 a.m. and trust me, I would've gone longer if I hadn't thought my aunt would yell for me if she found out I was still downstairs -_-

*Stomach growls*

My stomach's empty right now, so I'm hungry, alright??

Alrighty then. The day's still young, so I haven't been doing much. Will practice the piano later. The "Pooh Is Looking For Honey" one :)

CIAO!!

No comments: