Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 4, 2009

Benkyo, Benkyo!! :P

As usual, went to school today, had lessons, had some fun, had some ups and downs, had bread and egg for recess *random :P* and then started playing Monkey In The Middle with the guys in our class during ICTL time outside the computer room because our teacher hadn't arrived.

It was so funny, because it all started when I had Kanga's pencil box in my hand, saw Danya and threw it at her, saying, "Danya! Think fast!!"

And she missed it :P

Then the guys joined in. Funny how it's only Kanga, Danya and I that were the only girls playing. The others all just sat around and chatted. And seriously, Wuss has to gotta learn to chill because she gets all uptight when the guys have fun. It's like... "NO FUN ALLOWED!!!" :P At least, not when the guys are concerned, which at some point I have to agree as well :P

That aside, we sang a little of Keranamu Malaysia, then went back home.

*A little complications and misunderstandings and really sad happenings happened here so I'll just skip to the good parts :)*

Had lunch at the Di Mao Guan place near my school. Very nice lunch. I love the veggie there. No, you didn't read wrong, I seriously liked the veggie there. And after I ate lunch, we went back home and I continued watching Jeff Dunham on my iPod. I simply LOVE the one he joked about his daughter. :)

Of course, it's not true, but never mind :P

There's some stuff I still need to do for Thong. I've finished some. All that's left to do is to send it to him. Sometimes, I just want a "Thank You" but apparently, even that's not possible. Anyways, I'll be continuing some stories and reading a lot. I have to subject to studying too, if I wanna beat Kanga in the finals.

And I'm seriously determined. -_-

After I bathed, I went downstairs and switched the computer on. Checked my mail and went to YouTube to download more Jeff Dunham videos and did my tuition work whilst I waited for my iPod to charge as well as for the vids to load.

Which can take up a surprisingly long time. -_- 

Doi, do you even know how much I downloaded? You don't. :P

After tuition, Sean's dad sent me back because I got pissed with the way Jen-itor was acting and refused to let him take me back. I was gonna walk back myself, but Sean's dad offered me a ride so I went. :)

Ate two bread-with-eggs for dinner. I'm actually supposed to be having dinner with my parents, brother and aunt now, but I already ate, so I passed. I hope they don't go somewhere nice or I'll regret saying I already ate :P

Will ciao now!! Will update tomorrow!! CIAO!!

No comments: