Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gozaru!

Haha. Guess what time it is and guess what time I woke up? 

I woke up earlier than my aunt today, believe it or not!! I'm serious. Just before her phone rang, my eyes opened and I was thinking to myself, "What time is it now...?"

When her phone rang, I was so surprised. "It's that early??"

Cause normally, she wakes up at around 8 something to go to the market. Yeah... I didn't move a muscle as she got up to dress up, because I knew she would ask me to follow her if she knew I was awake. Mwakaka.

Finally got up at 9:05 a.m. Hey, the air-conditioning was nice in there, okay? :P Yeah... So now I'm here. I'm just forewarning you, my sister's back, and she's going to be hogging the computer for another 9 more days. I won't be able to blog that often anymore, okay? Actually, I won't be able to blog unless she's practising, sleeping, eating and bathing -_-

So yeah... Even yesterday, I couldn't blog because she demanded I move from the chair. I'm only able to blog right now because she followed my aunt to the market, or I would have to wait dreadfully long before I actually blog.

Haiz...

Why did she have to come back~? :P

Kay. Gotta ciao. CIAO!!

No comments: