Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eigo

Mwahaha. Just came back from my English class and damn, am I hungry!! Hey, I skipped lunch today, okay? It's not exactly a very pleasing feeling when you go to tuition on an empty stomach.

Had a nice time in class. It was funny, as usual :) 

Haiz... I have to go to Theory class soon too. In about two hours. Sean had better already finished his work and bring his piece of paper of he'll end up being screwed by Miss L again today. I just called him but he's still at scouts, so... Yeah...

I'm about to go and re-check my Theory paper. I was so pissed off at myself last week because I missed all the bloody parallels and consecutives and hiddens!! GRR!! Bloody geram. I'm going to make sure I get everything correct today.

How the hell did I miss all of that?!! :P 

Oh well then, I'll be going now. I'm trying to find a new anime to watch... -_- 

Eating ice kacang now too. Damn, it's been long...

Alrighty then. CIAO!!

    No comments: