Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 28, 2009

Woo-do Wa-ru-ku



Haiz... Today was surprising fun -_- I woke up quite late today, though. Mainly because I slept at around 3:08 a.m. yesterday watching Itazura Na Kiss on my iPod :P I spent the whole night converting the blasted episodes. Hehe.

Packed the picture of Souji *squeals* into my file and gave it to Danya today. She said it's nice :) I love Souji *squeals* :P

First subject we studied was Sejarah. Not that bad, really. Thank God Shuen did the whole manila kad presentation. :) Managed to answer and ask questions about the Sejarah stuff. Yeah... After that, we went for recess. Brought some food today. *My grandma's fried rice* and Fina also treated me to burger.

Mwahaha. :P

After that came English. I read out a text for the Cloze Text exercise. Not bad. Quite funny. :P Apart from that -_- Then came Sivik. However, our teacher didn't show up, so we could do whatever we wanted. 

Danya and I took that opportunity to talk about...

... ANIME!! :P

I went all Souji *squeals* on her :P Telling her about the whole synopsis of Kaze Hikaru. It still sucks that I don't know what happens in between volume 11 and the rest till 22, and neither do I know what happens in the end, but -_-

I still like 'em anyway :P

Anyways, you're probably wondering what those two pictures are up there for. Can you see the problem with them? One's Chucky's and the other's mine. The first one is Chucky's and the second one's mine. We are the two odd ones in the whole class.

Except this other girl who did the same thing -_-

Thank you very much, Kanga, for encouraging me and helping me finish my wood work. If you weren't there, I'd have been sullen for the rest of the day and gave up on the damn thing. Thanks to you, I could finish it up and make it look interesting at the same time.

I didn't wanna tell her in school because then she would've gone "Aww!!" -_- I hope she never reads this :P

But I'm seriously grateful. Even our teacher said it looks nice. Haha. Thanks again :)

I've got to go now. Will update if anything new happens. CIAO!!

No comments: