Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mada? Mada??

I'm re-watching Lovely Complex :P Hey, that show's hilarious, you know? By the way, today's post title has something to do with things being repeated, and so it's re-watching Lovely Complex as well as skipping school tomorrow -_-

Unfortunately, my parents can't send me back from school tomorrow so I have no choice but to skip school. Haiz... Even if I go back at 1:10, I have to see the site for the Choir farewell on Friday, so... yeah... It wouldn't be a deal anyway. 

I have to ask either Chucks or Danya to help me pass on the message. I was thinking maybe Chucks could go in my place to check it out. Also to make sure the tables are all set. Also, I need ZunZen's phone number -_- I need to tell her about the whole plan~ -_-

So Chucks, if you come across this post by today, please go to Ron's house in my place. And Danya, if I'm so lucky as to have you read my blog for a second time today, please tell Chucks about this. I ain't going to school tomorrow, so things might not go smoothly. 

I beg you, please ask Chucks to go in my place!!

Will blog about the rest of my day in the next post because I'm desperate to post this post. :) CIAO!!!

No comments: