Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hajimete No Renshiu

Hmm... I wore a jacket to school today, but it didn't really help my legs -_- I ended up sleeping after I finished my BM Oral. Not bad, I managed to "menyampaikan ucapan saya yang bertajuk 'Dementia'" quite well :P I nearly forgot some stuff, but looking at Shuen really helped. 

THANK YOU, SHUEN!!! :P

Anyways, we had our first "Choir" practice today, singing Keranamu Malaysia. Yes, yes, it didn't change to Sejahtera Malaysia. What Kanga meant was, Cleo had already taken that song for her class, so we'd better not change. -_- That woman ah... :P

Practice, hmm... What can I say about it? For one thing, the guys wouldn't co-operate. For another, Kanga nearly pissed me off again today because she started yelling at everyone *same with Chucky and Wuss* and made my headache worse. 

Guess what? Our timetables changed... again. For the millionth time *I'm exaggerating, but yeah* Seems like Seni's tomorrow. Gotta pack my Seni stuff and all that paint and stuff. -_- Ohh, and I'm lending Fina Inkdeath tomorrow, but I'm having second thoughts. I don't know why, but I'm having doubts about lending a book which I haven't read to a friend.

Plus, my parents won't allow me. Apparently, it's too expensive. -_- Give them a month or two, they'll ease up. I hope Fina comes across this, because I don't want her to get mad after finding out I can't bring it to school tomorrow.

SORRY!!

Guess what? I was reading my mail today and thought I'd finally check out the Trent Seele newsletter I subscribed to but never read and found quite a few interesting stuff. There's an author's book I really wanna buy. It's from Nick Daws. The book's called "Essential English For Authors". *If anyone comes across this book, you can buy it for me as a birthday present!! :P*

I was serious.

Anyways, I found out quite a lot of interesting facts and factors on writing better English and sent an email to Nick Daws, asking him questions and inquiries. 

Ohh, and I love the dictionary. Have I even mentioned that in my blog? If I haven't, I love the dictionary. I L-O-V-E the dictionary. I learnt a few new words today. One of it is Conspiracy. Okay, it's not exactly a new word. I know the word and the spelling and all, but the definition really made me jump in my seat and smile.

You're right, it has something to do with illegal stuff and against the rules. :P

Well, I'll be signing off now, kay? :) Will update if there's anything to update!! Ciao!!

No comments: