Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 5, 2009

MADA Sabotte??!

Haiz... And once again, I skip English lessons. My parents didn't have the time to send me and my brother today, so we decided to just flip it :)

Oh, and che, if you're reading this post, know that I can't watch Boys Over Flowers because the one Lina downloaded for us has no subs :) Sorry!! I tried finding it on YouTube too, but I couldn't find the first episode :) I tried.

Woke up 15 minutes before 12 today, mainly cause I slept at 2 yesterday. I gave up on converting it. Good too, because I would've cursed and swore in my bed when I realize there ain't no subs. I saw about 2 minutes and then gave up, because I had no idea what in the world they were talking about. :)

Ate breakfast and continued using the computer to watch Seto No Hanayome on YouTube and also Kirari Revolution on MegaVideo. Chatted with Kent *my friend, not yours, che*, Shuen, Chucky and Sakura for a while. 

Snowy's sleeping outside the door. And the door's opened. I was watching her just now and she was moving. SO CUTE!! The best is, she doesn't know I'm watching her and she's twitching and all that. I guess even dogs dream :)

Can't believe I tried so hard to convert the stupid video but ended up not doing it because it didn't have any subs. Haiz...

Know another thing I can't believe? My brother uses hand sanitizer. Dettol hand sanitizer. How gay is that?

No wait...

:P

There's this new Japanese song I like from Seto No Hanayome. It's quite nice. It's called "Ashita He No Hikari". Translated into English, it's "Tomorrow's Light". Try listening to it :) I can hear my dog moving again. She keeps snoring too, and it's hilarious.

Ugh... I've got to go to Theory class soon. I get so tired. Sometimes, I feel like smacking my brother so hard and making him realize that he should just leave me alone. -_- Unfortunately, given the current state of his head, which is hollow, I doubt that's possible.

-_- Gonna ciao now. :) Ciao!!

No comments: