Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sayonara~ Hii Ni

I let my childhood blind me
Judging only my surrounding
I could not even see
Every element changing

You make new friends
Of course I mind not
As clear as the river bends
My battle's been fought

Look at me for a change
I'm still here
It's not that strange
The fact I have fears

Suddenly you have secrets
You cannot say in front of me
I try not to have any regrets
I try to continue cluelessly

As all I can gather
As the owl's nocturnal
Suddenly you both together
Seems only natural

Is goodbye the only way?
You're not listening anymore
Now I've just got to say
Sayonara~ to the days before

* * *

I had a very tiring day today in school. Firstly, we had Sejarah. The teacher didn't turn up today, so that was the only good part. Shuen and I were talking, later joined by Chucky, Danya and Kanga. Danya and I talked about Full Metal Alchemist :P Cool eh?

Damn, I love Edward Elric :)

Anyways, after that we had recess. Had the chocolate cake my dad bought the day before and drank my water :) First time in my life I actually brought water to the cafeteria. :P After recess was English. I was bloody embarrassed in front of the whole class because I didn't bring everyone's Comprehension and Summary books to class. Curse the effing teacher. Asshole.

After English was one period of Sivik. Had that En. Man teacher. I think he's our new teacher now. No friggin' idea why -_- At the beginning of Sivik was drama, though. Apparently, Henry slapped Aiza for something. I heard rumors about a letter and from valuable resources, I was informed that Henry was using Haylie to forget about her -_-

Drama, drama, drama. 

Haiz... :P

Then came Maths. Dang... Teacher gave us 10 questions that we were supposed to finish and hand in before Maths ended. -_- I'll hantar tomorrow. Teacher gave us the green light to. :P It wasn't that easy, the questions. Had to do, erase, do, erase again and again and again before I got the right answers -_-

After that was Living Skills. Great, now we're gonna get our lungs filled with dust. At the rate the wood dust was going, I could've gotten "dust cancer", if such a thing existed. Bloody tiring day, today.

To add to my misery, I'll be going to Music class in about two hours' time. I have to practice again. I practiced for an hour before updating my blog *what I'm doing now :P* and I've gotta continue or I won't be able to play well -_-

Haiz...

Will update when I come back, yeah? CIAO!!

P/S: Don't take the above poem seriously. It was just me being bored :)

No comments: