Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 17, 2009

SHIMATTA!!!

I didn't even know my parents didn't mind me skipping school today!! I woke up and looked outside the window, saw it was bright and was like, "OH FISH!! I skipped school today!!"

CRAP!!!

What the hell man!! Eeesh. Sometimes, I don't know what's going on in my parents' heads. The best part was, my brother went to school!! Why is it I skipped school when he went? What the hell man!! 

I'm so sorry I didn't come to school today, everyone!! I seriously didn't know.

*Maybe it had something to do with me sleeping at 2 something yesterday from watching Samurai X :P*

Yes, this time, I'm re-watching Samurai X. KENSHIN'S SO CUTE!!! :P

But I can't find the 2nd and 4th disc. Tch, figures :P

Ate breakfast already, by the way and had Milo. I read Danya's blog and found out she has a new anime. *Tell me, woman!!* Nice to know I'll finally be borrowing an anime from her, this time. But I'll have to find that stupid Shugo Chara CD. Eeesh. Where the hell did I put that thing??

Alright. The day's still young. I ain't got anything interesting to say, so I'll just stop here for now. CIAO!!

No comments: