Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dekkai Ka?!

You know, you're all real assholes, you know that? You think that just by waving your hands with knives in them will actually mean you've got power over your opponent? Let me tell you this, the only bloody reason you use weapons like that is because you don't know how to bloody fight with your own fists. 

You don't know taekwondo or karate or shit about fighting so you use petty utensils such as knives and parangs and metals that you think you can win with. You're effing wrong if you think you'll be able to win.

Want a real fight? Use your fists. Because the way I heard it, you're no better than thugs who think fighting's like wrestling. 

Big knives and steel metals don't make you a winner. That just means you're cowardly and you don't know a thing about fighting. You just move your hands where you think will make the opponent vulnerable. 

Sometimes, I have to let Nadine burst with pride because she stopped the fight, because you think this is all some stupid act where you can strike your blade but you won't kill anyone. News flash, if somebody dies, you can get your ass in jail. Frankly speaking, I don't bloody care about any of you, but think about your friggin' families for a moment, will you?

What do you think will happen to your families if they find out you've been fighting and getting yourselves locked up in jail?! 

Just stop it, will you?! It's not going to benefit anyone, okay? You'll just end up in trouble. 

* * *

I've got good news. And even if it has something to do with the prologue above, it doesn't mean I'm going to not post it up. 

Haylie told me they've agreed to stop fighting. Thank the Lord for that. I was so worried about the girls. What the hell would've happened to them if they got hurt?!! I'm not a fan of the guys either, but they are still my friends. Some of them, that is. Only the Chinese. Yes, call me racist, will you? :P

And to think Nadine was involved. Dang... I admire Chucks guts, but if she was going to fight alongside with Haylie, I'd say she's pretty much another moron. She should defend Haylie, of course, but defending her by fighting is not the answer. They should come up with a solution to bloody solve the situation. Acting high and mighty will only get you screwed.

I would definitely defend her too, don't get me wrong, and I would've followed her to the fields where they were supposed to "fight", but fighting with them, I would not have. I don't know what happened, and I'm not about to pry, but physical actions have always been a second option for me. I've always preferred verbal insults to fighting.

One is because the only physical action that could help me is if I sit on them -_- Second, I love verbal insulting :P

Once again, I thank God they've solved the problem. I praise Nadine for her quick thinking. *Sometimes, she can help :P* and I praise Chucks for her bravery and loyalty to her friends. But there's a limit to stupidity and I only can thank God again they both have the sense to stop where they had.

But if they both get a big head, that's not good either -_-

Alright. Gotta eat now. Will update later. CIAO!!

No comments: