Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 11, 2009

Unmei

Ahh... I have editted alot of Undefined Destiny. Seriously, Danya, go to www.mywriterscircle.com and read it cause I bet it'd take quite a while to recognize its the same story -_-

For one thing, I realized I used a lot of the word "as" in my stories. I'm surprised I needed someone to tell me that before I actually realized. Thank you, Skip!! :)

I also cut down on the exclamation marks in my stories because apparently that affects the number of readers you'll get -_- 

You know, I think My Writers Circle really, really helps to improve your writing. Especially if you really, really love writing. :) I'm gonna upload my second part of Undefined Destiny soon, but I'll have to seriously edit quite a number of things before I post it. Haiz...

Playing Country Story and Restaurant City as usual. Going to tuition in a while. I've done my tuition work already and my brother's annoying the shit out of me. I love the Oxford Dictionary, seriously. I'm gonna be bringing Flawless Hearts with me to my tuition because I'll be there ridiculously early and I'll probably have nothing to do.

I'm charging my iPod right now as well. 

Ooh, and do you realize, it spoils the mood to start with "Rather", "Given" and "After" at the beginning of the sentence? Another thing I found out using My Writers' Circle. Dang, I'm lovin' that place more and more every day!! And I've only accessed it like... twice? :P

Alrighty. I'll be going in about 5 minutes :) I can't wait for Andyy to finally *ahem ahem ahem* by the way. :) And if it's before the 19th, we'll get to play with it before my sister comes back and squeals :P

My brother's annoying my tuition teacher's daughter right now. -_- He's awfully stupid, trust me :P Keeps telling me to "be a man", cause he's been watching too much of Russell Peters.

Well, gotta ciao now!! CIAO!

No comments: