Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gomi ~ 18/09/09

Ya know, I just realized what "Gomi" meant in Japanese? It means trash :P Learnt that from watching Samurai X. Hey, people are bound to know a jist of Japanese when you watch anime, right? :)

Anyways, woke up at around 10 something today. Remembered I had tu-i-tion *my sister's here :P* and started on my work straightaway. At around 1 o'clock, after my brother bathed, we walked to Sean's house.

The walk was so bloody tiring. Don't even get me started on how hot it was!! -_- When we reached, I was exhausted! But we had more fun than we did work, I can tell you that much. Unfortunately, on Sunday, it ain't gonna be like that -_- We only had more fun than play because it wasn't Sean's dad who taught us. It was his mom.

Anyways, I also played the piano there when Sean's mom sent Sean to the LRT. Lord knows why. I played my exam piece, the Rhumba Tocatta, and Sean was like, "Ey, that piece damn cool wei!" -_-

After that, we went back home by car, Sean's mom, and I watched Samurai X. My mom went out of her room and was like, "Watch again."

:)

Yeah... I watched Samurai X all the way till evening when my sister called the house and told me to go to my dad's office since she was waiting there. So I asked my maid to switch off the TV and tell my brother to go out to the office when he came back from tuition.

My sister looked the same as always. A little thinner, but her arrival back in KL should fatten her up a bit :P Ate dinner at some steamboat, but I was so pissed off because there were so many smokers around. I don't care if it's a public place, if they wanna kill themselves, do it somewhere else. Better yet, don't suffer so much, just jump off a building. Hallelujah -_-

Then, to make things worse, some real asshole started burning stuff and the ashes were all flying our side. Eeesh. There's a limit to stupidity, you know? Yeah, my sister's first few hours back in KL and she's already robbed 5 years off her life.

But apart from that, the food was okay. Had fried chicken and satay :) The satay... I've tasted better, but I can't be picky. I prefer our usual steamboat near KLCC, though. The food there's much better :)

Listening to Utada Hikaru's "Come Back To Me" now -_-

Came back home at around 12 something. We went out late, that's why. My sister used the computer for just a little while before my mom demanded we all go to sleep. Puff-t.

Alrighty then. Will update on 19/09/09 on the next post!! CIAO!!

No comments: