Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 6, 2009

소년들은 꽃을 놓고

I'm at episode 8 with Boys Over Flowers :) And you know what, che? If I could really choose, I'd want Jan Di to end up with none of the stupid boys. I was thinking of Yi Jung, but I want him to be with Ga Eul. And you know what else? I think they will :P

Other than that, it'd actually quite funny :P And yeah, it's funnier than Full House. And it's dramatic too. I cried at episode 4 -_- You know, when she got beat up by all those assholes -_- 

And I like Seo Hyun and Jun Pyo's sister :) They both rock man!! :P

Anyways... I woke up... at about... 10 something today. Went downstairs and used the computer. My mom and dad and brother were out already. Lucky me :P I watched Boys Over Flowers till 12, when I went to practice. Yes, I actually practised :P That is, for half an hour -_- Then, I continued Boys Over Flowers till 1:30 p.m. when I went out for music class.

Class was... okay, I guess. Our teacher recorded our motifs today to show examiners. She wanted to know if our "modern-ness" could be accepted. :P

YiZen also gave me the necklace to wrap for *censored* :) He's paying me RM10, and I'm sure for those who know me *winks*, will know I wouldn't miss out on such an opportunity :) I'm passing it to her tomorrow when I have class :)

After I came back from class, I used the computer again after my mom and aunt went out to KLCC. My brother wasn't back till 6 which was when I was watching Boys Over Flowers. I let my brother use it for a while after I was done with my pizzas. Yes, we had Pizza Hut today.

"ENVY ME, CHE!!"

"SE-KE-RUU YOU!!!" :P

Ugh... She's coming back on the 19th... *shivers* :P

Anyways, I told her about us getting the new dog :) I can't wait!! Snowy will finally have someone to play around with. She's been lazy nowadays so I spend time with her when I can. She seems restless and tired -_-

Having the dog over will be good for her :)

CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

An-y-ways... I watched Princess Protection Program today on Disney Channel. O-kay... I guess... It lacked a little *umf*, but apart from that, it's actually quite okay. Selena Gomez was hilarious there and Demi Lovato was just... princess-y :P

Downloaded "Two Words Collide" by Demi Lovato because it sounded... reasonably nice. Listening to "Send It On" now. Wasn't my choice, but never mind.

Oh yeah, and I just realized I can update my iPod using my dad's account. So I didn't have to create one for myself -_- But never mind. -_- I'm too lazy to delete it :P

I'm about to bawl because I skipped the night market yesterday. I went to KLCC remember? No wait, I didn't blog about it... :P Well, I'll tell ya know. I went to KLCC yesterday to see my dad's promotion at the KLCC Convention Centre. Cheh... All the staff there were like, "Your father's very hardworking, you know? Sold 5 units today!!" :P

"Just lucky," my mom replied. 

Even Hitoshi Mochizuki, the Japanese person from the company, was complimenting my dad on his "hardship". Cheh... My dad's glowing :P

Ate at Nippon Tei after that. Yumm... The teriyaki's different. It's on a claypot now. The menu's design's changed too. My brother had a Chicken Katsu Set. My mom had some Sukiyaki meal and my dad also ordered Teriyaki.

Ahh... Thinking about food makes me wanna vomit. Right now, I'm so stuffed with pizza because my idiot brother didn't finish two slices. All in all, I ate 6 pieces of pizza today. I didn't want to either, but the maid didn't want any and wasting it means wasting money, so I had to swallow the whole thing. Now I feel nauseous. -_-

Listening to "Beijing Huan Ying Ni" now -_-

Okay, since there's nothing else to blog about. I'll stop here, kay? Ciao!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phentermine price phentermine diet plan - buy phentermine online mexico