Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Negai Kanau Nara...

Lemme start from when Science ended. We then went to recess. My maid got the chocolate cake for me again and I spend the recess time with Shuen and the rest. I got the table, so I deserved to sit there, didn't I? :P

I actually forgot I was supposed to bring the Comprehension and Summary books today!! Thank God Shuen reminded me or that Bitchela would skin me yet again. -_- I called my dad and begged him to bring it. :)

After recess was Maths. I finished my "file mark" Math questions and handed it in :) I finally got the last question down!! It was actually as easy as *snaps finger* but misinterpretation set me off course so... -_-

After that was BM. I did my Oral!! MWAHAHA!! No more lisan to worry about!! Only, this time, we've got to work this stupid forum for our group lisan -_- Great... I'm so happy we're having this forum thing -_-

Rrrriiiigggghhhtttt....

After BM was Moral, where I continued Flawless Hearts with ease because the teacher hadn't given us homework. But she did after that, but I didn't do it because when I began doing it, she had already left the class. Haiz... 

Listening to "Off To See The World" now :) Love that song!!

Anyways, then came English. Thank God during BM time, someone from the Pejabat came to deliver the books to me!! Dad, you rock!! :)

Handed the books out. Hah! In your face, Bitchela!! :P

During English, we did the last chapter in the text book. Quite interesting :) Did loads of work and was the first to finish. Of course la, me lo!! :P

Continued Flawless Hearts and finished Chapter 3: Flawless Monitoring :) Going to Chapter 4 tomorrow when Danya finishes. Since she never manages to read it during recess time, she asked if she could take it home. :) Chucks read it before Danya took it because she wanted to know what happened next. -_-

I've gotta carefully plan what happens next too, so it'll continue being interesting :)

Alrighty then. Gotta go and bathe and then finish my Maths and Science homework or I'll get screwed by Sean's mom during class today :) 

Will update when I come back home, or just before I go to class :) CIAO!!

No comments: