Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Futari No Monogatari

AHH!!! CURSE THE WORLD!!! WHY IS IT I DON'T HAVE ANIMAX?!!!!!!!!!

-_-

Let me enlighten you. On the 10th of October, which is on a Saturday, and on every other consecutive Saturday after the 10th, Animax is showing the preview of Inuyasha's Final Act!! It's the Kanketsu Han I've been waiting for since I found out it existed!!

And I can't believe I'm gonna friggin' skip it!! What the hell is wrong with the world?!! Know what else sucks? The fact that my grandma has that channel, and we don't!! That sucks!! WHAT THE HELL!!

Eeesh!!

Ala...!!! Not fair... I wanna watch it... It's the final act!! It didn't help when I read "This month, we celebrate the love between Inuyasha and Kagome"!!!

*Sob sob*

*Cry cry*

*Wail wail*

*Howl howl*

*Bawl bawl*

Grr... 

You know what? On the 10th of October, I don't care, I'm asking my grandparents to take their Astro Card to our house so I can watch it. :) That's also, of course, if they're coming to our house for dinner. -_-

I'm keepin' my fingers crossed. My toes included.

That's not all they're showing either!! From 11 in the morning till 6 in the evening, there's an event in Berjaya Times Square Boulevard where there'll be loads of activities and gift give-aways. If anyone's interested *Danya*, do not hesitate to go :) Bring me along!! :P 

Oh yeah, and I finished Samurai X today. It sucks that I don't have the 2nd CD with me -_- Ohh, and I realized there are only 3 CDs. Hehe... 

Still!! I really wanna see the part he whacks Shishio's ass up!!

That aside, I had a relatively fun day today. Went for English class. Was hilarious. Saw Jus there. Spoke to him quite a bit. He's an ass :P Mr. S was funny today, as usual. The class... Yeah... We all played a big role in our big laughs :)

Came back in Sean's car. Wrote a little bit of Flawless Hearts on paper. Will paste it in the book when school reopens. Listening to "Seventh Heaven" by Kalafina now. -_- Ohh yeah, and for all my friends out there *Sakura especially*, can y'all download Skype? It's sort of MSN, but it allows us to see each other's faces. If you have webcams, then Skype should be do-able. 

It functions relatively easily. You just put your friends' emails inside and when they're online, you'll know and you can 'ring' them up and chat with them face-to-face. Know why I want you to have it now, Sakura? :)

That's all I have report. Except my grandparents are coming today to see my sister :) Came back from Theory class today. Was quite okay. Am starving. We'll be going to eat dinner soon. I don't care, I'm going to buy a new anime today. I'm going to die of boredom and I don't wanna start studying just yet. Though, Danya, when you come across this post, please know that I think of you as my reminder *among other stuff too :P* and I'd like you to constantly remind me that our exams are on the 2nd of November :)

Thank you!! CIAO!!

No comments: