Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mukatsukuda

Can you people stop annoying the crap out of me?! You blame every friggin' thing on me. You think everything I do with the computer is bad. You think whoever that does anything wrong has to be me. You think whoever that finishes ice cream is me.

Can you stop and think before you start accusing me?!

Here I am, trying to use the computer for a while before I go and wreck my brains studying, you come and ban me from using the computer. I don't care, when Sakura comes online tomorrow, I'm going online to Skype with her. No one's gonna stop me.

You're all so mean. 

* * *

I've got nothing much to blog about. Not that I don't have much to blog about, but I don't have much time to blog about it. I can't use the computer tomorrow, so if I'm not online tomorrow, you'll know why.

*Gestures above*

Watched some Samurai X today. Ventured into mangafox.com again because I was looking through some things in the newspaper on Sunday and saw a pretty nice review of this manga called Kaze Hikaru. 

Danya, it's nice, try it. Hilarious and su~weet!!

Alrighty then. My parents are going to be nagging soon if they see me in front of the computer again. It's always my fault, remember?

Ciao.

No comments: