Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Woo~ Yatta~!!

URESHII!!!

Guess what? I can hardly believe it! I bought 3 volumes of Kaze Hikaru today and it just had to stop at such an interesting part! Grr... :P

I can't say it's probably the best manga ever, number one because I don't really read a lot in the first place and second because I don't really know what the story is centered around except the fact that Sei is trying to get Soji, which is adorable in a sense, but yeah :)

On the other hand, I still love it all the same. Am going to try purchasing more of the books. All three books cost me a bloody RM92 dollars, no joke. Thank God my dad bought me one as a reward for printing the certificates or I would've had to result to spending my own money.

Not only that, but my aunt will be banking in my hard-earned money I keep in the house, so I will be penniless for the time being. *At least till I get more money in school :)*

Whilst waiting for more Kaze Hikaru manga, I'm now reading others. I saw one called Beauty Pop which didn't sound half as bad and another called Hadashi de Bara wo Fume. I don't exactly know if they're good or not, because I haven't read much yet, but I'll keep ya'll posted :)

I still can't wait to get my hands on the rest of Kaze Hikaru. Danya, you should seriously try reading them. It not only broadens your knowledge about the Japanese past *I know it doesn't really bring any benefits to know them, but yeah* and the characters are really cute.

Then again, I think the only one that's cute there is Soji. I don't know why, really... The others characters look as if they were purposely drawn unattractively to avoid readers from falling for any one else aside from Soji.

I don't have problems with that, though :P

But Sei should really grow her hair back. It's freaky to have that bald spot on her head -_- 

I've given up on Hadashi de Bara wo Fume because it was quite boring -_- And I'm trying Mixed Vegetables but the drawings don't really draw my interest -_- I guess it's still Beauty Pop keeping me going but I seriously need to find something that'll make me want to continue reading.

*Pause*

*Right now, I'm thrashing about, reading Kaze Hikaru. Yes, I mean the ones that jumped from volume 7 all the way to Volume 22. I can't believe it!! I feel like jumping to the ceiling and celebrating with confetti!*

I-need-the-rest-of-the-manga!!

:P

*Sob sob*

It's killing me, not knowing what the hell happened between them. I'm still gonna continue reading, though, because suspense will end up killing me because Lord knows when the next time's gonna be when I go to Kinokuniya again.

I can only hope Danya likes that manga too and buys the rest of the volumes~ :P

I gotta ciao for now. CIAO!!

No comments: