Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 11, 2009

Baaaaaaaaaaaa~ka

Yalo! Went for tuition today and came back about 3 hours and a half ago. Had a hell of a time. Continued about 6 pages of Flawless Hearts before we finally started our class when our teacher came back.

My dad couldn't send me home *figures* so I had to tumpang my teacher back home. Thank God Jen-itor still had work to do or it would've cost me another ticket to let him copy my homework for free :P

Came back home, switched on the computer and ate at the same time. Mi Sedap (yum... :P) and watched the Russell Peters videos I downloaded before I went to class. Some smartass switched the computer off, so the downloads stopped halfway. 

Grr...

Oh yeah, and apparently the *censored* is only coming after raya *unless she can change her mom's mind* which means I can't surprise my sister -_- Haiz...

Want to continue blogging now, I seriously do, but my mom just ordered me to come up this instant. I'm ejecting my iPod right now.

Oh shit, I've gotta wake up early tomorrow because I've got English class at 12 -_- Then I've got Theory class, which sucks because I'll be seeing Sean there as well. Hopefully, he doesn't fall asleep so I don't have to go through the trouble to wake him up! -_-

Love the Oxford Dictionary :P Random. I posted the second part of Undefined Destiny on www.mywriterscircle.com just now so you can all go and read it. Comment is you absolutely must. :P

At least it's finally a Saturday tomorrow :P

Gotta ciao now then. Will update tomorrow!! CIAO!!

No comments: