Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, September 7, 2009

聖歌隊

I was so pissed off today, just so you know. For one, the stupid boys wouldn't cooperate in class. You tell me you wanna win the competition, but where the hell does that show? The fact that you don't give a damn what you sound like? The fact you don't care if you're off-time? Or the fact that you just enjoy seeing us so frustrated? Huh? Tell me.

I swear, our class's choir is the worst I've ever heard in my entire 14 years of living. You had all three. You don't care what you sound like, if you're off-pitch, and you love seeing us frustrated. Congratulations! You scored a 3-in-1! Too bad we don't have an award for that. 

And what the hell was that tone you were giving me? You think you can sing so well? You think the others can sing so well? I know I can't sing that well either, but being the daughter of two very accomplished music teachers means that I have to reach a certain standard, okay?! 

At least I don't go out of tune like the rest of you. Danya as well. Is there not one person who can sing properly in our class? The minute the guys sing out of tune, the girls follow. And Danya and I are the only ones there sounding like idiots trying to get the rest of the effing students to get back in tune.

Obviously, our efforts were futile.

And you think I can just stand there whilst the guys make the choir a living hell? I don't care about the rest of you, but I want my Sivik marks. If you think you can screw it up that easily. Forget it. And when I get angry, you do not wanna mess with me. Shall I bring up the incident where I bit my brother again?

I will not hesitate to kick someone under the belt, okay? I did that to my brother once too, so that means I can do that to other people. You think you can stomp all over me just because I'm a girl and you're bigger than I am? Don't forget, I've got my weight in a greater advantage. If you make me pissed again, I'm gonna sit on you, and you can break your spine.

I never liked you anyway.

So you know what? You can sing like crap tomorrow. I'll just play the piano and watch you make fools out of yourselves. I don't care if the altos are louder than the sopranos. I'm just the pianist. I don't care about the rest.

I-don't-fuggin'-care.

* * *

Woke up reluctantly today. Didn't wanna get up... I haven't finished my KGT either. Guess what? Thong did. -_- But that's because I helped him. He seriously can't do anything himself, can he? I used it against him the whole time :P

"If you do that again, I won't help you with your KGT!"

"Don't la!" 

:P

Anyways, we practiced during Sivik today. Choir, that is. One of the judges wanted us to sing. Haha, guess what?

Bad choice.

We sounded worse like shit, put it this way. The guys were louder than the girls because the girls sounded so bloody soft. The guys were singing out of tune, which influenced the girls to sing out of tune. There wasn't a metronome, so everything got faster and faster. 

It was so embarrassing. If that's how it'll turn out tomorrow, I won't show up.

Anyways, during recess, I recessed with Kanga and Shuen and Brandyy and Jazzy and Blackie. Yes, Blackie. I ignored her most of the time, though. But you know what? A lot of people actually think she's much better than *censored* People know who I mean :)

That aside, we practised again after school, this time with the piano *for 30 minutes. No wait... It was 15 minutes...* Not bad, I told them when to cue in and everything. Hopefully, the rest will be able to get it. Only a handful of people turned up after school so...

-_-

I passed the Sejahtera Malaysia score to Nadine too during recess. Managed to finish it by yesterday and hand it to her. She'd better be grateful. It wasn't easy, because I was watching Princess Protection Program whilst writing out notes.

Trust me, not easy. 

Then again, she paid :P

I ate McD's for lunch again today and had the leftover barbecue chicken from yesterday's Pizza Hut :) I'm gonna continue Boys Over Flowers soon, but I'm so lazy... And what with the stupid BM Oral Part 2 tomorrow. About mengisi masa lapang -_-

Alrighty then. I shall blog later on :) Ciao!!

No comments: