Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 17, 2009

SUGOI~~!!

The most unfathomable thing just happened to me today. Let me tell you about it. Not only did I skip school, but when my mom came back, she was a little ill from visiting my grandma, so she went to catch forty winks after having some uphamol.

No, that's not the unfathomable thing. But we're getting there. When my mom was sleeping, I continued watching Samurai X on the Plasma TV outside in the living hall. 

No, that's still not the unfathomable thing. But we are getting there. When my mom woke up, she had changed her clothes and she was sitting on the Osim chair whilst I was still watching Samurai X on the Plasma TV.

No, that's still not the unfathomable thing. We're here now. Get ready for it...!!

My mom...

...

... ...

... Watched Samurai X with me.

YEAH!! She actually bloody watched Samurai X with me!! My MOM. Who always objects to me watching anime. She actually watched Samura X with me!! Can you fathom that?!! :P

And it wasn't for a while. It was all the way from the start of the episode with Amakusa Shougo till the end!! That was like... I dunno... 5 episodes? Lemme refresh your memories, for those who have watched Samurai X and have no idea what I'm talking about.

Amakusa Shougo is the apparent "Son of God", or so he claims. He was leading his "loyal" followers to rebel against the Japanese who crucified the people who believed in God. Yeah... If you still can't remember, do you remember his younger sister who had tuberculosis? Lady Magdalia, they called her. And apparently, Sano liked her -_- Ahh, but I still think he ends up with Megumi :P

That aside, yeah... All the way till Kenshin broke the seal of Rai Ryu Sen. :P Betcha don't know what the hell that is and betcha I won't tell you :P

You should seriously watch it, for those who don't know peanuts about what I'm talking about. Kenshin is SO CUTE!! :P I'm sure I've mentioned that for about 5 times already. But I am not kidding, he's CHO KAWAII!!! :P

Ohh, and I started re-watching Lovely Complex last night too. Finished it today. Now, if you want a romance anime to watch, that seriously has romance written all over it. Oooh, soon, I'm gonna re-watch Earl And Fairy too. I bet my sister hasn't forgotten. It's the one she said looked interesting :)

I am looking forward and not looking forward at the same time to my sister's arrival back in KL. Sayonara, my time with the computer~ :P

My mom and I fetched my brother back from tuition at Sean's house today. Unfortunately, he told me I've got class at 1 o'clock tomorrow till 3. WHY?!!! :P

Ate dinner today. Ooh, guess what? Lost a kg, and am wondering if I just put it back on after I ate -_- Puff-t, who cares.

Dang it, I can't write Shuen's story during the hols because the book's still with Danya. Sod it, I'll write it on a piece of paper and stick it in when school re-opens.

ANDYY, HAS YOUR MOM RECONSIDERED YET?!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME~~ :P I really want her, you know? Your mom can still visit her when I'm at home~~ :P

Well, will stop here. CIAO!!

No comments: