Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random

Found this in a random person's blog. Here are instructions: Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It's a lot harder than you think!


· Describe myself: Eclipse

· How do I feel?: A Prisoner Of Birth

· Describing where I currently live: Inkspell

· If I could go anywhere, where would I go?: New Moon

· My favorite form of transportation: Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

· My best friend is: Danny, the Champion of the World

· My friends and I are: The Witches

· What's the weather like: The Cliffhanger

· Favorite time of day: Twilight

· What is life to me: Breaking Dawn

· My fear: Fate

· The best advice I have to give: Undefined Destiny

· Thought for the day: Buried Alive

· How I would like to die: My Sister's Keeper

· My soul's present condition: The Call Of The Wild

No comments: