Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, September 11, 2009

問題

As I had suspected, Undefined Destiny actually has a fountain full of flaws. I've gotten quite a few comments on it saying the starting is actually unneeded and I should start with action.

Of course, I respect every single comment and intend on improving my English, so right now, every time I'm about to post another part, I'm gonna edit it again and again and again and again and again until I make it sound interesting.

It's actually super cool to have real authors commenting on your writing, no? Danya's gonna be really proud :P

I'm going to edit my second part of Undefined Destiny now. I'll read it over and over and over and over again to make sure it's a little better than the first part sounded. I hope I get good reviews and won't be getting bad comments.

Woke up early today because my mom wouldn't leave till I did. 9:18 a.m. I was downstairs and switching the computer on. Skipped breakfast straight to lunch. My dad wanted me to search for Eason Chan's 700 Years Later piano score for him but I couldn't find any.

Editted quite a lot on Undefined Destiny. It might change quite a lot from now on. When I'm done posting every single part till the end in mywriterscircle.com, I'm gonna print it and bind it all over again :)

What??? :P

Gotta ciao now!! Mom's orders. 

No comments: