Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ohayo~

Ah... Actually, you can't really call this morning, because it's 11:12 a.m. Yeah... Slept at 3 something yesterday because my parents went out. Woohoo! :P Was watching Samurai X with my brother and sister. Damn, Kenshin's so cute!! 

I gotta stop saying that :P

Yeah... I'm almost at the part he kicks Shishio's ass :) Eeesh, but what's so annoying is the fact that he hadn't even seen Kaoru for a long time and he didn't even do anything. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!!!

But the part on the rooftop was so hilarious, I couldn't help but laugh my laugh :P You know, the one where I clap my hands and stuff? :P Am loading episodes 47 to 52 right now. Haiz... You just gotta love animeseason.com, but when they don't have the MySpace player, it just sucks. Seriously. 

I'm chatting with Sean and was chatting with Sakura just now. Guess what? She actually thought Sean was a girl!! Then again, you can't blame her :P 

I'll be Skype-ing with Sakura again on Friday :) I was supposed to Skype with Danya for some time yesterday, but my sister and brother were making a fuss and said they wanted to watch Samurai X before the adults came back home.

SORRY DANYA!!

Anyways, she bought Kitchen Princess from Kinokuniya. Haha. She was torn between Shugo Chara and Kitchen Princess, but she ended up buying Kitchen Princess. Volumes 1 and 2, from like... TEN volumes. She's gonna make a hole in her mom's purse :P

Alright. The morning's still "young" :P, so I can't really blog much. I couldn't Skype with Sakura just now because my brother's having lessons behind me with his teacher -_- Grr... :P

Kay, will update later, obviously :) CIAO!!

No comments: