Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Okoru?

Valuable time is gone
Now the clock's just a dream
It hasn't even grown
The light's getting dim

Wh- questions
Will always be on guard
Don't be surprised, let alone mention
You don't even have a trump card

Have you wondered once
Why people avoid people?
Have you wondered when you dance
Suddenly time is ample

Ask yourself, think back
Why you're suddenly the enemy
Get versions of watchers, bystanders,
Before you embarrass you and your family

Lying is one deadly sin
One likely people remember
Lying is crime in the making
Not Halloween in October

If you still don't get it
Perhaps you can reflect
What you have done
Your only defect

I'm trying to help you
Accept my advice
Speak only the truth
It's your only device

* * *

MWAKAKAA!! I'm in the computer lab now and it's not even ICTL!! It's Science and we're supposed to be looking for information about friction but newsflash, who the hell cares?!! :P

Unless, of course, it's part of our end-of-year exam marks -_-

Apparently, we've been backstabbed. Then again, it's not like I don't know why. I won't blame anyone and I won't mention names, but I know one thing, this is not a game. It's hard to think someone wouldn't know the problem, though, because it's so plain. Everyone thinks the same thing, but obviously, they don't get it.

-_-

Note: The poem above is another "mood" situation. Don't take it seriously :)

Kanga and Danya are playing Counter Strike right now. Figures, eh? That's practically the only thing they do in the computer lab. I prefer it when it's in ICTL, though, because then I wouldn't feel guitly about not doing my work before blogging.

"Hey, that was not me lahh!"

"I know!! Careful, he's in the tunnel."

"Show me your computer."

"I'm showing, I'm showing!! I'm gonna sacrifice myself, okay?"

"Kat mana? Bodoh salah!"

"Kita tak main la, Ihm."

Haiz... Again, I'm with the whole typing people's conversations out as they play Counter Strike. Hello? Almost everyone guy is playing that game. All the terrorists and all that crap. Don't they have anything better to do?? -_-

Had a nice time yesterday chatting with my sister. I told her about the latest updates at home and she saw my music teacher too :) Haha, want to hear something hilarious? My maid thought my music teacher was my mom's sister.

Then again, we get that alot anyway :P

"Who's Bond?"

"He's Bond la."

"Stupid! They won, they won. It's okay, it's alright."

"It's okay, it's alright."

"Are you behind me?"

Well now, I've got nothing to blog about. If this keeps up, the only thing that's gonna be here are the conversations between terrorists -_- Ciao!!

No comments: