Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hito

~Her voice was cold and questioning. "How the hell did you know where I was and what I did?" Suspicion was there as she spoke, "What have you been doing? Spying on me?"

"Now, now, I wouldn't say it was spying. Call it... overlooking someone's actions, will you?I'm not a stalker, Miss."

"With all due respect, you can call it whatever you want, but you can't change the fact that I still think you're a spying bastard, you heard me? I don't want to get involved with someone like you."~

* * *

I just came back from dinner. -_- Okay, fine, I was around for quite some time already, but I still went to dinner, okay?! :P

Had dinner at Jun Kee's today. My grandparents and Tee joined us. Maid was at home. Apparently, my grandma exploded today and slapped her maid. About time too, because that maid's been getting on my grandma's last nerves. 

Dinner was nice, I guess. I made my dad order the homemade tofu that I liked and the patin fish was exceptionally nice today. :) We also had a hearty laugh after eating dinner because the way my grandma was mimicking the gimmicks her maid's been pulling was hi-la-rious. Seriously. 

Ran into Sandara in Jun Kee's too. Haha.

Theory class today was... -_- Sean was made to sit beside the smartest girl today. *Then again, she's the only other girl besides me -_-* He just does not know his Theory well enough to go for exams. He's gonna just screw everything up. Then again, so will I -_- I'm not exactly that good in Theory either, ya know?

He's going to get some extra tutoring from the girl next week. The next two weeks, actually, because she's stopping for one whole month in November because of SPM. -_- Form 5's... Haiz... :P

Am reading the humouress jokes at Bedlam's website. Some of them are more to the s*xual side, so I skipped those, but the rest are actually very funny. I read some to my mom :P You should try reading them, especially after some stress. I have his link in my link list :)

Playing Restaurant City and Country Story on Facebook, as usual. Ohh, and my dad just figured out that con people use celebrity names to trick young people, saying they're Britney Spears, Jacky Chan and all that -_-

Can he be any more outdated?? -_- :P

Wrote more of Flawless Hearts today. The prologue above was another part in the story :) I was supposed to let Danya read it on Friday, but I didn't go to school because my brother didn't go to school, so... yeah...

My parents and grandparents are conversing behind me right now. My brother's doing work and my aunt went upstairs to watch her Hwa Li Tai :P *If I spelt it right :P*

I've got twelve more pages before the book I'm writing Flawless Hearts in finally finishes. Gotta get another book. Maybe I'll just use my sister's unused long books that she never really touched. It's not like she'll have any use for them anymore anyway :P

*Pause*

Went to hug my grandparents because they're leaving now :)

Ohh, and I'm seriously starting to realize that Flawless Hearts is supposed to be a romance story in reality but it's beginning to sound like an anime -_- Figures :P I've been watching so much more anime than real movies. I haven't even finished watching Boys Over Flowers yet.

"Louuuuuuuu!!!" :P

I bet she'll make me finish it when she comes back this coming Friday :P

Dang, I also just realized that I've got music class tomorrow. Gotta play that "Pooh Is Looking For Honey" piece or I'll be humiliated. No wait... I'm sure there are other people who will make fools outta themselves besides me tomorrow.

I'm mean :P

Ohh, and did you know? There's a new iPod nano out? This one's got a video camera. My mom wants it -_-

Nothing new besides what I have blogged about here. Will update if anything happens :) CIAO!!

* * *

You know, actually, I'm supposed to just stop at CIAO!!, but something happened and I don't wanna use a new post just for that, so I'm just gonna continue here. My dad called shortly after I posted this post. I reached over to pick the phone up.

"Hello?"

And I saw it. I saw its feelers moving as it stayed stuck to the wall. My dad's on the phone, calling me, and I managed a few squeaks.

"Hello? Can hear me or not?!"

"YES!" I squealed. "Daddy, I seriously have to go now."

"Why? What happened?"

"Seriously, I have to go away!! *Squeals again* Please, Daddy, there's a cockroach here and I wanna get kakak to kill it!!"

"Okay, okay. Is it big?"

"IT'S HUMONGOUS!!"

"Okay, okay."

"I hang up now yeah?"

"Okay, okay."

And the minute I put down the receiver, I jumped out of the chair, yelling "KAK!! KAK!!! MARI!! ADA LIPASSS~!! CEPAT KASI BUNUH!!!"

I move out of the way as my maid comes, taking the cockroach spray. I jumped on the couch and continued squealing. "Spray sampai mati, yeah?!"

My brother's standing beside me, watching as my maid sprays it towards the computer. I pray and pray she finds it and kills it before it goes missing around the computer table. Thank God it died before that happened, or I wouldn't be able to blog.

So she just took it out to dispose of it. Haiz... It was just about 7 inches away from me. Taking to account the distance it was on the wall, it was closer than I could ever imagine. I could estimate how large it was using my fingers!! I could see it's FEELERS moving, God dang it!! 

PHEW!! Let's just hope that never ever happens again.

This time, CIAO!! for real :)

P/S: I'm re-watching Full Metal Alchemist. Don't know why. Love Edward Elric. *At least, I love his voice :P It's the same as Hitsugaya Toushirou :)*

No comments: