Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

本当に??!

Ola :)

It's currently 12:44 a.m. and I'm doing my homework. Whilst doing that though, I'm also watching Sonny With A Chance on my iPad because I figured I wanted to do something entertaining so I don't decide I don't want to do any more homework.

By the way, did you know that Jeff Dunham actually starred in the seventeenth episode of Sonny With A Chance as a security guard??

HAHA.

He looked absolutely adorable. Oh, did I mention that Walter starred alongside him?

Mwahahaha.

Che, even if you don't like that show, you should at least watch that episode. Oh, and watch it in high definition :)

Okay, so I woke up at 5:30 a.m. today, got ready and everything then I went to school with my brother. Anyways, the first subject we had was Add Maths so Puan J discussed a little more questions with us before assigning us more homework.

The joy, right?

Next was BM so the rest of the classmates in my class "bentang"-ed their respective chapters in front of the class. I was also assigned a topic for our next BM lesson: Gaya Bahasa.

Bleghh~

Do you know how much I hate the novel we're studying? It's complete and utter rubbish. Number one, because the father is one horny bastard. I hated him so much I wanted to tear the book into a million shreds. And trust me, I would have, except the book doesn't belong to me -_-

Bleghh~

The father is all the cause that the woman died. Stupid, right? BOTH reasons, mind you? First for the coma, and the second for her death.

Stupid, right?

I also hate the mother, okay? She's stupid for thinking that it's her responsibility to bear her husband's child just because they love each other.

Ugh, so much for "love". In the end, he married some other woman because he insisted he "needed someone to be there for him".

Why don't you just go screw yourself since you want children so much?!

I hate the daughter too, for letting the dad do that, no matter what the reason. His wife was still alive when he decided to remarry! Ugh~

Jackass.

That aside, after that, I went for recess 10 minutes earlier because I was on duty.

Oh shit. I just realized. I didn't duty after school.

I'm screwed -_-

After recess, we had Modern Maths. Not bad, I guess. Had to do some homework and everything then hand it in. Nothing much.

Chemistry was next, but almost all of us had to stand up because we didn't do our Chemistry Lab reports.

Ugh~

After that, we had a period of Pengawasan. Spoke about the English meeting after school later on with Kanga so we would know what to do with that time.

I then attended the Lidra meeting later, for like... maybe 15 minutes before my mom came to get me since they won't let me out unless anyone gets me.

-_-

Came back after that then did homework whilst downloading Sonny With A Chance :)

Since then, it's been homework, homework, homework and homework :)

Yeah~

That's about it :) CIAO!!

No comments: