Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~14/02/2011~ *2*

My iPad alarm woke me up at 7 o'clock today -_- I didn't get up at that time, though, because the alarm wasn't set to make me get up. It was just supposed to wake me up, so that at seven forty five, when my mom came in to wake me up, she wouldn't have to scream in my ear to get me up.

For Yobo :)

*I just noticed that for a sentence, that was a lot of 'up's*

Had Oreo Cappuccino shake at Yobo's and then had myself weighed. Puff-t, so much for thinking I lost weight at Dr. Thong's place. I didn't. I gained.

The joy, I know -_-

An hour later we came back home, my mom and I. I then helped my dad do something on the iMac - something to do with the company dinner we were having the day after. The rest of the morning was Castle and work.

Yeah~ I downloaded the 14th episode of the third season because my sister told me about it. If she doesn't, I probably wouldn't even know about it being out on YouTube so -_-

I absolutely adore Castle. He's so cute. Even Beckett. I loved the last part of the 14th episode when he raised that fund raiser and she was like, "You just can't keep out of my personal life, can you?" with that look on her face and he looked like he got slapped across the face, then she said, "That was sweet."

I swear, if they don't end up married by the end of the bloody series, I will go after the producers.

Lunch was at home today - a mouth-watering course of veggie, chicken, fish and rice. I bathed and after that, got ready for tuition in Bangsar. I was going to have to go there early because my parents were going to be busy later on.

Before that, though, was hysterical, because my dad has a tendency to ask me to help him put on his socks and me, being the nice daughter that I am *pun intended*, would help him so prior to leaving he had me do it again and he was supposed to send me to tuition, not leave my mom and aunt to figure out how to get there on their own, so when he said, "No need me to follow la. It's very easy", I said, "If you don't get up and send me to tuition with Mommy and Kuku, I will go over there and take off your socks."

"Okay, let's go."

My mom said, "See? He lets you get away with murder."

"It's not murder. It's putting on socks."

Haha.

Hung at Swenson's because the tuition centre wasn't open yet. Ordered an iced chocolate that cost a handsome amount of RM14.75 and they didn't even have WiFi.

-_-

Haha.

Half an hour later, my teacher came and opened the door so I went up. Then, I went down again because I wanted to get a bun before class started so I wouldn't have to go down during break time to eat.

Class was fun :)

I really like that class. I try not to skip it because of two reasons. Number one being because it's fun and I don't wanna miss out on it. Number two being because if I skip one lesson, I'll be confused during the next class because he continues from the lesson before.

He even said himself that if one person skips his class more than twice, he will ask them to stop because it will be very hard for that person to catch up with his lessons.

After class, I went home, watched Castle, applied some kind of a chinese herbal medicine on my ass where it hurt with my aunt's help then went to sleep :)

CIAO!!

No comments: