Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 27, 2012

~21/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Do you believe in miracles?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up really late today. 11:30a.m. And even that was because my dad came in and told me it was almost noon.

After freshening up, I went for lunch at Kam Hei's with my dad and brother. Had mixed economy rice and an iced Milo. Went to the office after lunch to help my parents with some stuff. My mom was setting up a trial exam thing for her Yamaha Grade 5 students so I helped print stuff with my dad.

At 2:30p.m, the exam started and after my dad finished the aural test, he instructed me to do stuff while he and my mom went up to examine the first half of her students with the fundamental section.

I got quite bored just staring at them after a while so I asked my mom if I could play with her phone.

And so, until everything was over, I played Line Birzzle on my mom's iPhone.

And at 5 something, it did end.

At 5:51p.m, the whole family plus a family friend went to PJ to get my grandpa because he wanted to have dinner with us. While he prepared himself, the family watched a bit of the beginning of The Deathly Hallows Part 1.

I just love Ron.

Hate Ginny.

-.-

After that, we went to Solaris for dinner. Obviously, at my dad's outlet again. We needed to test the food again, which is, obviously, essential for further growth.

Had the gourmet chicken pie. This time was really good because the crust wasn't rock hard. Unfortunately, we didn't have satay today because there was no more peanut sauce :(

Couldn't have my brownie for dessert either because my mom was there.

Had half of my dad's homemade burger. Awesome stuff but the beef was a bit dry. The pork ribs were rock hard as well. Gramps had fried rice.

Brother had beef lasagna. Mom had spaghetti. Aunt had a little bit of everything.

After dinner, my mom, aunt and I went to BIG to get groceries. Milk and others of the like. Bought mochi again as well as the vinegar pH drink. Wanted to get Baskin Robbins after that but Dad called to say we had to go so...

:(

And just like that, after sending Gramps back home, we departed for ours.

It's currently 10:46p.m as I'm drafting this and pretty early for me to be sleeping in my opinion, but I'm actually pretty tired from the helping and the preparing and the printing and the walking, so an early sleep is what I really need right now :)

That's about it, then :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: