Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 27, 2012

~15/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What are the consequences of jury tampering?

* * *

Ola :)

Sorry, just finished watching the Runaway Jury, based on the Grisham novel of the same name.

Anyways, woke up at 10a.m today. Wasn't supposed to, but I did. Bleghh~

Ate...

Oh, now I remember, I only had brunch because we were going vegetarian for half a day today. Mom's orders. Ate at Kasmir, this place in Brickfields. My mom had chapati and vegetables complimentary from the buffet section.

My dad and I had the buffet.

Brother had a naan, I think. Drank orange juice. Didn't finish my rice. This is why I hate spicy stuff. Bad aftertaste in my mouth.

-.-

Brother was dropped off at MCKL because he had a test to attend after that.

Went home only to find out that my teacher wanted to shift class to tomorrow because she got held at a UPM meeting. Wasn't very pleased with the sudden change, but I wasn't too unhappy either. That just meant more time for me to do Add Maths.

-.-

Honestly speaking, I can't remember what happened after that. These are the consequences of not drafting my blog posts on the days itself. I end up forgetting.

So, sorry, but this is where the fifteenth ends, as far as my memory is concerned.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: