Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 28, 2012

~27/10/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What does your name mean?

* * *

Ola :)

Mine means 'warrior', by the way. Celtic. Not too shabby, eh? That explains my 'kia su' nature. Trust me, I put some Singaporeans to shame.

My name also means 'fame', which I could not find more appropriate since I naturally love being know.

Hopefully, for the right things.

O.O

That aside, I woke up at 10:20a.m today. Couldn't afford to sleep in because I had tuition at 11a.m. Didn't have time to eat either, so my stomach was growling all the way through class until I went for lunch at Kam Hei's with my mom and aunt.

After lunch, I went back home and listened to music while keeping the laundry. When I was done with that, I went to bathe and changed into my nice white blouse and corduroys.

Then, I did more Add Maths.

For your information, no, I did not wear such nice clothes just to do Add Maths revision. I was attending a concert later at KLCC so I had to be presentable.

Unfortunately, my sister and brother – whom had gone to see my gramps up in PJ – were returning slightly late so I had to wait a bit. Didn't mind it, though. Just gave me more time to do Add Maths.

Am proud to say I didn't use my iPad while doing any Add Maths work :)

My sister finally came back at around 3 something and we left at about 4:15p.m to KLCC.

First, my sister and I went to Isetan to get some stuff for her. Took quite a while and we only met up with Jem at... 6, I think. Had dinner at Dome's.

Talked and walked for a bit, then went to the hall to seat ourselves.

The concert was alright, I guess. Liked the Phantom of the Opera item, but after that, it got kind of boring.

I've never been a very classical person, so...

:P

Like the Red Cape Tango, though. Catchy, but a teensy weensy bit repetitive.

Then again, who am I to judge? :P

All that aside, after the first half of the concert, my sister and I met Jem outside again before going back in to witness stand-up comedian Harith Iskandar work his magic.

Yes, I laughed till my sides hurt.

They played a Harry Potter item after his 20-minute session, then the concert ended and, after retrieving Jem, we sent him back to his service apartment before retiring to our own home.

And now, for better enjoyment of Northanger Abbey, I bid y'all a good night.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I thought I couldn't find a more charming gentleman than Mr Darcy.

No comments: